Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
troutworm

Today's otw tv show 2/24

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

It was late May.  Decent show.  Not a fan of Sebile’s release method.  

Megan is good but could do without the repeated “haaaah” lol.  “The Wizard of Haahs” (a la Howie Carr)

Edited by FoliFish

Believe show stated May 28th ... fish were so worked up over the incredible amount of squid they would have hit a broomstick ... want to see how they work when fish are fussy ... they do look very cool though. I’ll give them a whirl for sure.

I respect the heck fire out of Patrick Sebile's accomplishments as a world class angler and a lure maker.  Big ups to my French brother.  That was a great OTW show too!

That being said...my home poured Squid Bombs would've killed them that day.   Anything in ripped in their way with the right profile and color would have produced that day.  Hypothetically a big pink Buffalo Bills' dildo pulled off the beach retrofitted with thru wire & hooks would've got the job done when they're feeding that hard.  Just make sure you put some scent on it first. 

The canal show was funny with the dude up current taking a crap last week.   Which one of you guys did that?   :dismay:   

Edited by flylikabird

Looked at those flying pencil lures on Flea Bay yesterday,specifically for

the Ghost White ones,Some said ghost white and were actually green,

while others said ghost white and were white.Which is correct ? Could

there be knock offs out there already ?? They all said Ocean Born Lures

on them. 

That is the "Asian" Green Mackerel ...

That is the "Asian Spa Rub & Tug " Green Mackerel .......too soon?  My bad!  :beatin:

Edited by flylikabird

On 2/25/2019 at 0:50 PM, Eagles Dare said:

Ocean-Born-Flying-Popper-Lure-880469820031AjgeyIGZL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,Bott

Both of these are listed as "White Ghost".  :headscratch:

I have the pencil in that same color. I think that the second picture is showing it glowing in the dark. 

On 2/24/2019 at 7:20 PM, flylikabird said:

I respect the heck fire out of Patrick Sebile's accomplishments as a world class angler and a lure maker.  Big ups to my French brother.  That was a great OTW show too!

That being said...my home poured Squid Bombs would've killed them that day.   Anything in ripped in their way with the right profile and color would have produced that day.  Hypothetically a big pink Buffalo Bills' dildo pulled off the beach retrofitted with thru wire & hooks would've got the job done when they're feeding that hard.  Just make sure you put some scent on it first. 

The canal show was funny with the dude up current taking a crap last week.   Which one of you guys did that?   :dismay:   

thought he was taking a bath... missed the dump part. for the better i guess. I really enjoy all these shows. I thought they did a great job on the canal episode. ill be looking for this one on youtube when it shows up.