PeterO

Bob Kraft supports human trafficking

Rate this topic

134 posts in this topic

13 mins ago, PeterO said:

Get trough playing 18, swing by and get a rub & tug, and still be dressed on time for happy hour at Mar-a-Lago & dinner with Trump.

So he's playing 18 at Trump National, driving(well his driver is) 15 minutes north to the OoA Day Spa for some yankee, then 40 minutes south to Mar-a-Lago. :squid: 

Was any of this on the warrant?  

Again, what does the proximity, or lack-thereof, to Trump National have to do with the story.  :huh:   

Not to mention, if I have that type of moolah, I'm playing PGA National, Frenchman's, Old Palm or even Loxahatchee before I'm slumming it at Trump National... :dismay:  

8 mins ago, Kneel said:

So he's playing 18 at Trump National, driving(well his driver is) 15 minutes north to the OoA Day Spa for some yankee, then 40 minutes south to Mar-a-Lago. :squid: 

Was any of this on the warrant?  

Again, what does the proximity, or lack-thereof, to Trump National have to do with the story.  :huh:   

Not to mention, if I have that type of moolah, I'm playing PGA National, Frenchman's, Old Palm or even Loxahatchee before I'm slumming it at Trump National... :dismay:  

Sometimes it’s just a desire to save a buck, free greens fees at Trump National and hookers in the strip mall a c-note less than the “house team” at Mar-a-Lago since they increased all the rates after the election.

Edited by PeterO

2 hours ago, Wigeon said:

Such a ridiculously childish troll of a thread.

Borderline womanly hysterical.

2 hours ago, Bullred44 said:

I agree with the above^^^^^^.

2 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

But typical.

The pitiful, mournful blare of Trumpets en fuego, bringing nothing to the conversation but tears.  It’s not called “the base” by mistake.

Edited by PeterO

6 mins ago, fjr419 said:

FIFY

Wasn't there an NFL team boosters that got caught cavorting with cheerleaders on tropical island trips?

It could be that racist named team from DC.

3 mins ago, dena said:

Wasn't there an NFL team boosters that got caught cavorting with cheerleaders on tropical island trips?

It could be that racist named team from DC.

Yep, I forgot about that.