Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robc22

Oh boy!.....:(

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Joe G said:

If I'm not mistaken, there's nothing in the law to prohibit law enforcement officers from lying in the course of performing their duties.   

Nope....Actually they do it all the time in performance of their duties.........Good thing to keep in mind........  

1 hour ago, MakoMike said:

That basically says the same thing as the article that I read, but the one I read was much better written. But the gist of both articles is that this whole "human Trafficking" thing is just a crock of stuff made up by the cops.

It is sort of like the hero in shining armor swooping in to rescue the damsel in distress and then leaving her there for 2 years before removing her from danger.

I bet the District Attorney will be running for some high office in the near  future. This gives him a lot of publicity and supposedly some credibility.

2 hours ago, bob_G said:

Take one step further Bernie.

What are the odd of three billionaires from Boston getting caught in a sting at the same sleazy nookie spa in Jupiter?

Perhaps gathering info on creating a Northeast operation, bringing together all of the small independent shops into a giant conglomerate of "feel good" spas.  This might be a good time to see if the Kong Wellness center is for sale...………...

13 mins ago, b-ware said:

Perhaps gathering info on creating a Northeast operation, bringing together all of the small independent shops into a giant conglomerate of "feel good" spas.  This might be a good time to see if the Kong Wellness center is for sale...………...

Bernie,

I think it will all eventually come out that the three billionaires were actually on a humanitarian fact finding mission.  They were trying to expose and bring to light the seedy, despicable underbelly of this industry and bring it to an end. 

If I understand after briefly attempting to learn without getting grossed out;

The difference between a sex traffic "victim" and illegal sex worker is willingness to testify against higher ups.

Victims get aid, including special victim visas but are REQUIRED to testify. 

Women who refuse to testify are charged as prostitutes and could be sent back to China.

My guess is these women fear whoever holds their fate in China far more than they do Florida prosecutors.

Have to chuckle over that deadspin article author being a historian of dildoes.

44 mins ago, bob_G said:

Bernie,

I think it will all eventually come out that the three billionaires were actually on a humanitarian fact finding mission.  They were trying to expose and bring to light the seedy, despicable underbelly of this industry and bring it to an end. 

I think your off base there Bob, they are American business men out to do what they do best...………………..

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, b-ware said:

I think your off base there Bob, they are American business men out to do what they do best...………………..

I think Kraft will eventually be exonerated, and Trump will award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Edited by bob_G

On February 25, 2019 at 4:26 PM, MakoMike said:

If this really was a human trafficking situation, why did the cops wait 6 months to free the supposed slaves?

They needed to do their "undercover" work first, right? 

13 hours ago, Good2Go said:

They needed to do their "undercover" work first, right? 

Just to be certain everyone comes clean...……………...

23 hours ago, clambellies said:

I find it more telling, as to his character,.......

And to his character, to quote H. Jackson Brown Jr.,...…"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking". 

23 hours ago, Joe G said:

Kraft best pray there are very tight controls over the chain of custody of that police video tape.

No doubt there is some big money being asked for said tape/pictures.

When do the tapes not come out? The video will absolutely come out. No pun intended. 

5 hours ago, bobber said:

I heard he was inside the parlor for 14 minutes????     he's a cheap date

It was the morning of the AFC championship game. He had to get a rub & tug then fly out to KC from FLA to watch the game.

10 hours ago, zak-striper said:

It was the morning of the AFC championship game. He had to get a rub & tug then fly out to KC from FLA to watch the game.

I believe the tug job is for luck.

I bet he first went in there back in 2001.

He probably goes back before every big game.

Maybe when the tape comes out he'll be wearing his lucky shirt.

Check that shirt for stains!