Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robc22

Oh boy!.....:(

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, Joe G said:

I find it interesting that Kraft visited the spa on two consecutive days, especially in light of what occurred after visiting the spa on day one.

According to the affidavit...…Kraft visited the spa around 4:45 PM on 1/19.  He got out of the passenger side of a white Bentley...………….At 5:25 PM, Kraft left the spa and got into the Bentley, which was pulled over by law enforcement. The affidavit said the "front seat passenger was positively identified….as Robert Kraft". 

Despite the encounter with police, Kraft returned to the spa just before 11AM the following day.  This time arriving in a blue Bentley.

Boy oh boy Joe, what are the odds of two guys, with the same name, owning the same make car but different colors (the car) ??????????????

I find it more telling, as to his character, that he had it fixed so the locals who wanted to make a few bucks by parking cars in their yards would be arrested.   God forbid that somebody else makes a few bucks trying to offset the gridlock that happens in their area on each and every gameday.

P.S.   trump will pardon him.....

49 mins ago, b-ware said:

Boy oh boy Joe, what are the odds of two guys, with the same name, owning the same make car but different colors (the car) ??????????????

Yep, Kraft is too clever by half.

1 hour ago, clambellies said:

I find it more telling, as to his character, that he had it fixed so the locals who wanted to make a few bucks by parking cars in their yards would be arrested.   God forbid that somebody else makes a few bucks trying to offset the gridlock that happens in their area on each and every gameday.

P.S.   trump will pardon him.....

Yeah I heard he was like that............He did everything he could to try and stop a buddy of mine from expanding his shellfish grant in poppy bay. He failed.

19 hours ago, MakoMike said:

If this really was a human trafficking situation, why did the cops wait 6 months to free the supposed slaves?

I'd LIKE TO HEAR THIS.

15 mins ago, oldgoat said:

I'd LIKE TO HEAR THIS.

I was reading an article this morning that basically said the whole Human Trafficking thing was a bunch of BS put out by the cops, but I can't find it again! :mad:

Posted (edited) · Report post

42 mins ago, MakoMike said:

I was reading an article this morning that basically said the whole Human Trafficking thing was a bunch of BS put out by the cops, but I can't find it again! :mad:

Try a search for "What Was Really Going On At Orchids Of Asia?". It seems to explore this topic.

Edited by TimS
link

40 mins ago, MakoMike said:

If I'm not mistaken, there's nothing in the law to prohibit law enforcement officers from lying in the course of performing their duties.   

8 mins ago, Joe G said:

If I'm not mistaken, there's nothing in the law to prohibit law enforcement officers from lying in the course of performing their duties.   

WELL...…………………...there should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 mins ago, Joe G said:

Except when they're under oath. But we're not there....yet. :cool:

27 mins ago, bdowning said:

Except when they're under oath. But we're not there....yet. :cool:

Oh my gosh, Bill.  Please, surely you jest and say that tongue in cheek.

Testilying is police slang and is often used by law enforcement to "make the case". 

Testilying = perjury.  

Kraft best pray there are very tight controls over the chain of custody of that police video tape.

No doubt there is some big money being asked for said tape/pictures.

5 hours ago, b-ware said:

Take one step further Bernie.

What are the odd of three billionaires from Boston getting caught in a sting at the same sleazy nookie spa in Jupiter?

1 hour ago, snookster said:

Try a search for "What Was Really Going On At Orchids Of Asia?". It seems to explore this topic.

That basically says the same thing as the article that I read, but the one I read was much better written. But the gist of both articles is that this whole "human Trafficking" thing is just a crock of stuff made up by the cops.