Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robc22

Oh boy!.....:(

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

Well at least Kraft knows he has a friend in Goodell. :laugh: I wonder how Giselle is going to feel about her husband working for someone who supports human trafficking?

Not only working for, but Kraft and Brady are neighbors in a swanky, secluded section of Brookline, MA.

I'm sure this will be topic #1 at their next cocktail/dinner get together.  

2 hours ago, bob_G said:

The collective ownership of every franchise in the NFL have waiting for something like this for years.  Now they're going to exact their pound of flesh.

we'll all get to find out in the coming days...I'd be willing to wager that half the owners have high cost mistresses on the side and are wondering why Kraft appears to be such a cheap SOB to go to a rub and tug parlor...

2 hours ago, jettyjockey18 said:

it's a weeks worth of headlines, after that a round of PR... it's unfortunate that the story is being treated like the Lindbergh baby kidnapping... 

Well if true.......His John fee was supporting human sex trafficking....Which is really bad as far as crimes go......I'm bummed about it too....Eveyone in MA loves the guy.......There's a part of me that's like at 77 he's still going for some honey so I gotta give him a thumbs up in that regard!

58 mins ago, jettyjockey18 said:

we'll all get to find out in the coming days...I'd be willing to wager that half the owners have high cost mistresses on the side and are wondering why Kraft appears to be such a cheap SOB to go to a rub and tug parlor...

Money can't be the reason.  Didn't he buy his younger girlfriend a home in Ca when he learned she was pregnant with some other guys kid?

I hope he doesnt try going the lame excuse route. You know "it's all a mistake. I walked into the wrong place. I thought I was picking my take out order of cashew chicken".

52 mins ago, robc22 said:

Well if true.......His John fee was supporting human sex trafficking....Which is really bad as far as crimes go......I'm bummed about it too....Eveyone in MA loves the guy.......There's a part of me that's like at 77 he's still going for some honey so I gotta give him a thumbs up in that regard!

At one time he had a nice looking girl friend after his wife passed. If this was not part of a set up? It will be a great disappointment to the legions of patriot followers for sure

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

Money can't be the reason.  Didn't he buy his younger girlfriend a home in Ca when he learned she was pregnant with some other guys kid?

It's his kid Bob... 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Why don't we legalize prostitution, what's the big deal, the girls that want to do the work get tested regularly, guys get what they need and the gov gets another tit to suck on

Edited by ChuckieP

3 mins ago, clambellies said:

He's lucky the prostitute didn't walk off with his Super Bowl ring......he does seem to have a hard time holding on to them.

Wasn't it Putin who walked off with the first one.

3 mins ago, bob_G said:

Wasn't it Putin who walked off with the first one.

Yep. 

Kraft, FOX Mogul Rupert Murdoch, Putin

Screenshot_20190222-202810_Chrome.jpg.8b30d1e1f25cbda28936878bf93acff5.jpg

Putin likes the bling 

130617102312-putin-superbowl-ring-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg.c944a0d66c3514f80d52a126ae061e28.jpg

:howdy:Mr. Kraft in this tug and Rub shop seems to be the most popular topic here on SOL in a long time. Good to know our minds are all in the right place..

Nothing wrong with a little Happy Ending now and again.

IMG_2donk6.jpg.6700f55f8e5e43e7240d880fe4c010b1.jpg

..Except if you're a billionaire caught in a two bit flophouse, furnishing trafficked chinese whoors...

Cmon bob! Ya gotta have a little more class than that! This place was a strip-mall in FLORIDA. How low (and risky) can you go???

10 hours ago, bob_G said:

I didn't know that. The guy does ok for someone pushing 80.

the official word from Foxboro is that it's not his kid...unofficially, you really think a 30 something nobody that manages to snag a 70 something billionaire is going to step out on him before wining the baby lottery?...unlikely... 

13 hours ago, robc22 said:

Well if true.......His John fee was supporting human sex trafficking....Which is really bad as far as crimes go......

entirely possible, but zero chance that Kraft would've had any way to know this...