Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iphish

Patriots 2019 Stairway to seven

Rate this topic

154 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

Agree, I just brought up the fact that Gronk  waiting until after free agency to retire, may have been the reason the Pats had to pick up a 38 year old TE.   It made one fan hysterical and he started blabbering about who went to the Kentucky Derby, as proof of something.

 

I know they'll be fine.

See you in September !

Seriously don't worry about the patriots, you are obviously upset. 

 

This may help the anxiety you are experiencing when ever the Patriots are mentioned: 

Self-care
Avoid alcohol, Reduce caffeine intake, Physical exercise, Stress management, Quit smoking, use Relaxation techniques, and Healthy diet
 
The season start in3 months. You have time to recover.
 
Remember we are here to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, iphish said:

Seriously don't worry about the patriots, you are obviously upset. 

 

This may help the anxiety you are experiencing when ever the Patriots are mentioned: 

Self-care
Avoid alcohol, Reduce caffeine intake, Physical exercise, Stress management, Quit smoking, use Relaxation techniques, and Healthy diet
 
The season start in3 months. You have time to recover.
 
Remember we are here to help.

You post in the Jets thread, are you experiencing anxiety ?

 

You seem overly concerned with my wellbeing.  :gay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, iphish said:

Patriots are about to sign a new 6' 5" running back.....

 

 

Knees will not last a season.

 

Maybe try him at tight end, I heard Gronk Quit. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

You post in the Jets thread, are you experiencing anxiety ?

 

 

So what? You're worried about the jets & Patriots now...... professional help may be needed for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, iphish said:

So what? You're worried about the jets & Patriots now...... professional help may be needed for you.

You do care.   :gay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad he finally got some cash.   Best slot guy I've ever seen play the game hands down.   

Humphries signed a 4yr/36 million dollar contract.   So we got lucky.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, flylikabird said:

Glad he finally got some cash.   Best slot guy I've ever seen play the game hands down.   

Humphries signed a 4yr/36 million dollar contract.   So we got lucky.   

Pocket rocket Welker defined the role of a slot player and Edelmen took it to another level. Now it seems every team has one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sudsy said:

He got paid

Will he still be as good ?

Did he really get paid? or does he like to win

 

Its an extension, meaning some of the money was already committed. Yes there is 12m guarenteed, look at that portion as service rendered.

 

He was an MVP & arguably a top ten receiver in the league for a couple of years now and lets not forget yards after the catch, kick off returns, passing yards etc. He moves the needle

 

That said, look at the other receivers and what they are being paid...Its a lot more than Edelman and they get late January and Feb off!.... 

 

There are 25 wide receivers in the league that get paid more than Edelman average 9 mill....out of that 25 only one  has made and competed in the superbowl in the last couple of years.

 

He'll be fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, iphish said:

Did he really get paid? or does he like to win

 

Its an extension, meaning some of the money was already committed. Yes there is 12m guarenteed, look at that portion as service rendered.

 

He was an MVP & arguably a top ten receiver in the league for a couple of years now and lets not forget yards after the catch, kick off returns, passing yards etc. He moves the needle

 

That said, look at the other receivers and what they are being paid...Its a lot more than Edelman and they get late January and Feb off!.... 

 

There are 25 wide receivers in the league that get paid more than Edelman average 9 mill....out of that 25 only one  has made and competed in the superbowl in the last couple of years.

 

He'll be fine

And 8 million up front

He probably will be fine, but it wouldn't be the first time a guy has gotten the payday and then not been the same player (until time for the next payday)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's more valuable to the team than Gronk. Hogan was his best bud on the team but the Pats don't pay friends who can't play. Hopefully the money will keep him interested. A pretty competitive guy (listen to some of the "mic'ed up" stuff) so I'm not worried.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.