Patriots 2019 Stairway to seven

Rate this topic

iphish

Congrats to Gordon, someone should send him a case of whiskey. 

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

The whoremongers team loses one, Pittsburgh news reporting the Pats tried to get A. Chickillo from the Steelers but he resigned a 2 year deal with the Steelers.  :)

Oops, down a step. 

Edited by Riverboat33

Edward Bloom

30 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

The whoremongers team loses one, Pittsburgh news reporting the Pats tried to get A. Chickillo from the Steelers but he resigned a 2 year deal with the Steelers.  :)

Oops, down a step. 

Some players just don't like playing in late January & February I guess. Perfectly understandable.

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

Congrats to Gordon, someone should send him a case of whiskey. 

I don't blame you for coming in a Patriots thread to get some relief. I would be angry too. You lost Brown and Bell, two of the best at their position, home grown Steelers talent, and you got nothing in return( big deal 3rd and 5th round for Brown). You couldn't get to a Superbowl with them either. :laugh:

Edited by The Riddler

9 mins ago, The Riddler said:

I don't blame you for coming in a Patriots thread to get some relief. I would be angry too. You lost Brown and Bell, two of the best at their position, home grown Steelers talent, and you got nothing in return. You couldn't get to a Superbowl with them either. :laugh:

“And a new day will dawn for those who stand long, and the forests will echo with laughter.”

— “Stairway to Heaven,” Led Zeppelin (“Heaven,” not “seven.” That stairway collapsed.)

Does anybody remember laughter?

It’s been a while where the Pittsburgh Steelers are concerned. The franchise has been buried too long under the avalanche of abject selfishness and methodical turmoil inflicted by The Toxic Twins, Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown. They are your overlords.

Some see the departure of The Toxic Twins as disaster. That’s understandable if you’re bound and determined to puke up fantasy stats ad nauseam.

But I told you years ago that the Steelers had zero chance to win with The Toxic Twins. At era’s end, I’m right. Like always. #SaveUs166

Blame Ben Roethlisberger if you like. But he has two rings. Roethlisberger knows how.

The Toxic Twins don’t, nor did they ever want to learn.

Greensburg Tribune 3-12-19

I said the same thing two years ago.  What we got in return was the chance to build a team and get rid of the cancer.

Edited by Riverboat33

Edward Bloom

3 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

“And a new day will dawn for those who stand long, and the forests will echo with laughter.”

— “Stairway to Heaven,” Led Zeppelin (“Heaven,” not “seven.” That stairway collapsed.)

It’s been a while where the Pittsburgh Steelers are concerned. The franchise has been buried too long under the avalanche of abject selfishness and methodical turmoil inflicted by The Toxic Twins, Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown. They are your overlords.

Some see the departure of The Toxic Twins as disaster. That’s understandable if you’re bound and determined to puke up fantasy stats ad nauseam.

But I told you years ago that the Steelers had zero chance to win with The Toxic Twins. At era’s end, I’m right. Like always. #SaveUs166

Blame Ben Roethlisberger if you like. But he has two rings. Roethlisberger knows how.

You can take solace in the fact of beating the Super Bowl Champion Patriots in the regular season. I just wish they made a trophy for you.

1 min ago, The Riddler said:

You can take solace in the fact of beating the Super Bowl Champion Patriots in the regular season. I just wish they made a trophy for you.

We have 6, you finally caught up.

Edward Bloom

3 mins ago, SlackTideBri said:

Could only wonder what the great football mind is thinking after the morning swim. 

D1gD5G7XQAA4BPL.jpeg

I think I'll go for a little Rub and Tug, at that place Kraft recommended.

Edward Bloom

9 mins ago, SlackTideBri said:

Could only wonder what the great football mind is thinking after the morning swim. 

D1gD5G7XQAA4BPL.jpeg

While smack in the beginning of free agency signing time - cool as can be.... Man always has a plan - we don't always agree with him but you can't argue with his results.

PS  this would've made a great Sudsy profile pic :)

Edited by afterhours
add

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

Greensburg Tribune 3-12-19

I said the same thing two years ago.  What we got in return was the chance to build a team and get rid of the cancer.

Wow, thanks for sharing in a Pats threads....24/7/365

LOL

1 min ago, iphish said:

Wow, thanks for sharing in a Pats threads....24/7/365

LOL

I saw the Stairway to seven slogan that the Steelers have been using, for quite awhile, and got confused.

Lying stealing POS 

Edward Bloom

We'll win the American Conference League again!

You'll Sh@t your pants again!!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh:

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

• 1 month later...

Pats are signing or have just added former tight end Ben Watson back into the fold.   He's 38 years young...?   :eek:

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato