fishweewee

Benchmade Knives Pisses off Gun Owners

Rate this topic

165 posts in this topic

I've never been a huge Fan... quality but overpriced and very few design I really like (especially their folders) it won't be difficult for me to join in the Boycott..

Spyderco>Benchmade 

An argument can be made that the guns on the list were to be destroyed regardless of who did it, and they just had the contract.  I dont hold that view, but at least its a credible argument from a $ perspective.  

That said, the bigger issue imo is that this little gaff by the PD posting resulted in discovery of the real problem... the company ceo has supported some of the biggest anti 2a politicians in the country, and they are not all local.  

Eff them.  Get woke.  

Not for nothing, but doesn't it make a little business sense for a knife manufacturer to be against firearms?

No guns = more knives sold.

Granted, you also need to balance it against the fact that your core customers are very likely to also be gun owners. 

5 mins ago, The Dude said:

Not for nothing, but doesn't it make a little business sense for a knife manufacturer to be against firearms?

Granted, you also need to balance it against the fact that your core customers are very likely to also be gun owners. 

Benchmade has claimed, and still claims to be a 2A supporter.  

6 mins ago, The Dude said:

I don't see the correlation there at all to be honest...

Side note... when the Gun Grabbers are done with the Gun Grabbing they go for the Knives next (as evidenced by Europe's absolutely asinine knife laws...)

Perhaps they have not been noticing Britain... where knife control follows gun control.

Or perhaps the Dem owner thinks he's made his bank and it good for life and ready to spend his days snook fishing in FL.