Berkeley Striper Club 24th Annual Fishing Flea Market

Rate this topic

fishless

First Sunday in March / March 3rd at Toms River Intermediate North, 150 Intermediate N Way, Toms River, NJ, 08753

30 + Plug Builders along with vendors making quality accessories for lures of all kinds.

Tackle Shops with Custom, New, Used and Antique Saltwater Fishing Tackle & Equipment

Custom Rod Builders as well as Custom Surf Bags

Plug raffles to benefit the Berkeley Striper Club's Youth Education initiatives.

There's something for everyone.  Don't leave without paying a visit to the concession area.  The crumb cake is worth the visit!

$5 entry fee, children under 10 free.  Door prizes, refreshments, bake sale, etc.  Doors open at 9.

Make it a double header weekend, come to the Food Fling on Saturday and hit the Flea Market on Sunday.  If you have some SOL apparel form the old store wear it and let's try and put some faces to screen names. 

See ya there.

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

6 hours ago, fishless said:

If you have some SOL apparel form the old store wear it and let's try and put some faces to screen names. 

See ya there.

I have a Bronco top and will carrry a Tica Taurus, will that work?

hope to make it, but my Double-header will be seeing my Joisey Dad in the afternoon

"It's the weekend, I don't know you, you don't exist to me." The Hangover

Berkeley Striper Club Youth Education Raffle Donations:

From: Keith/Black Talon Plugs -OK here are two plugs for the Berkeley youth education program.
A Tiger Maple plug and a crazy 2nd bar that will be mounted in a display case.

It would be great if everyone could buy tickets for this program.
There is usually a pile of killer plugs there from some of the best guys in the business.
The best part is, you don’t even have to be present at the end of the day for the drawings to win!

Black Talon 2.jpg

Black Talon Tiger Maple 1.jpg

BT Donation.jpg

"Endeavor to persevere" Lone Watie

1 hour ago, DerrickT said:

The SOL Fing Fling and auction is on Saturday.  All the money raised from that will be going to BSC and Shark River for their Youth Education Funds.

Thanks to all of SOL for past and future donations.  Money raised by SOL Food Fling attendees is significant.  It goes towards buying fishing equipment for various Youth Ed events and prizes.  The goal is to have every youth that attends one of the BSC events walk away with something, many times a rod and reel, that they can use towards fishing on their own.  

"Endeavor to persevere" Lone Watie