Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iphish

Kapernick settles againstb the NFL

Rate this topic

100 posts in this topic

I have said it since day one unless you have actual emails, taped phone calls or multiple witnessses, Colusion is the toughest thing to prove in a court of law. He had none of which.

So will Nike be back tracking on his sacrificed everything to settle out of court?

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has settled his collusion lawsuit against the NFL, lawyers for the athlete and the league said Friday.

It appears his lawyers settled.  There is only one winner in settled.  In order to save face he settled under one condition- no one may speak about it. 

Off course he's getting paid. Just ake a look at him, Dis the falg and his team and he's getting a huge pay out. WHAT A CRAZY BUNCH OF CHIT!!!!

He got a good payday. The last thing the owners want is for President Trump to get involved in football again, and they're essentially buying Kapernick's silence. The last thing they wanted was for intensive discovery to start, and catch the President's attention.

For which reason, I'd bet a dollar or two that they were conspiring to keep him unemployed. It's not as if he'd be any more of a risk, in hiring, then any number of other QBs who turned out to be duds. Politically, he'd be a good hire in the NE or California. The locals would turn out to see him, and the fans on away games would turn out to jeer him. 

2 hours ago, iphish said:

It appears his lawyers settled.  There is only one winner in settled.  In order to save face he settled under one condition- no one may speak about it. 

Actually, it looks like the NFL knew they would lose if the case continued. No way they would pay kapernick otherwise. 

2 hours ago, fjr419 said:

Heard on the radio he's getting between 60-80 million. 

Not my $$$ it's all you fans who watch the NFL , buy their shirts & TV packages , don't bitch about it , the thank you cards will be in the Monday mailbox Ha Ha  ! 

Not my $. I own no nfl attire, have no tv package and the only times I go to games is when I get tickets through work (parking included). Drink and eat before I go in the stadium. 

Ha Ha!

Just now, flylikabird said:

Isn't it nice to get paid for kneeling?  :laugh:

nfl wastes money in a lot of ways. They payed Goodell 32 million in 2015, last time his salary was publicly released. In 2017 Goodell asked for 50 million, private jet use for life and lifetime health insurance, lol! Wonder how much he's making now for basically doing nothing. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

19 mins ago, fjr419 said:

Not my $. I own no nfl attire, have no tv package and the only times I go to games is when I get tickets through work (parking included). Drink and eat before I go in the stadium. 

Ha Ha!

:th::th:  I love free stuff ..years back we had Sky Box tks in the NJ  Meadowlands for Jets & Giants games , nice to have rich friends 

Edited by Hook I

19 mins ago, flylikabird said:

Isn't it nice to get paid for kneeling?  :laugh:

I hope more players do it now.  I would love to see this SJW, racist BS ruin the whole ****ing league and just make the whole NFL go bust.

****'em all.