JoeyZac

Who's in Great Bay?

Rate this topic

166 posts in this topic

Thanks for the report, I got a few things done this weekend, movin forward I guess.  I'm definitely not working as fast as previous years, weather really sucks.

This is what I was anchored on top of yesterday.  Couldn't them to bite.  Was on the verge of a total conniption fit.

5c85b83356999_3-9-19Sounder.jpg.7e63ba6ac9c0c1fab33efb3423f6697b.jpg

On 3/10/2019 at 9:22 PM, JoeyZac said:

This is what I was anchored on top of yesterday.  Couldn't them to bite.  Was on the verge of a total conniption fit.

5c85b83356999_3-9-19Sounder.jpg.7e63ba6ac9c0c1fab33efb3423f6697b.jpg

Should have had the lat long on the screen. :laugh:

Gave it a try from shore today at the point 

threw some plugs and drowned some worms

no luck here.

did here of some shorts up to 21 caught right next to me

good luck all

I finished  all of my work today, I'll make the call tomorrow to get her launched, I have to get the name on first, just a transom wrap so no big deal, new radar and a name this year hoping for some good luck.

4 hours ago, ferret said:

have you seen any action this year?

I don't want this to seem like a total copout, but per the site's "no spot burn" policy, even though I have, I'm not allowed to talk about it in a "Great Bay" thread, as that's too specific.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

I don't want this to seem like a total copout, but per the site's "no spot burn" policy, even though I have, I'm not allowed to talk about it in a "Great Bay" thread, as that's too specific.

good for you, I guess it was worth the effort of going in early,  I just got around to picking up and installing my lower unit. Still have 5-6 hours of maintenance to get done before I can launch

1 min ago, ferret said:

good for you, I guess it was worth the effort of going in early,  I just got around to picking up and installing my lower unit. Still have 5-6 hours of maintenance to get done before I can launch

I go in early every year partly because I want to fish Opening Day as a matter of principle, but more so that I can run the boat for a few weeks and work out any bugs by the time the fish actually begin to cooperate for real.

Had 45 degree water today.