DoOver

R. Mars Will Not Be Down For...

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

After 15 freaking years of motivating all over Mar's half acre, the Mars Rover has officially schat the bed.

 

How many of youse even knew the Good Ol' U.S. of A. had a buggy up in there?

 

Carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 mins ago, DoOver said:

After 15 freaking years of motivating all over Mar's half acre, the Mars Rover has officially schat the bed.

 

How many of youse even knew the Good Ol' U.S. of A. had a buggy up in there?

 

Carry on.

I think they said that thing would only last less than a year when it was sent up there......The dude with the crazy hair said aliens were keeping that thing going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlwaysWading said:

I think they said that thing would only last less than a year when it was sent up there......The dude with the crazy hair said aliens were keeping that thing going.

This guy , I love this guy...

Not saying its Aliens.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Engineering at it's finest. I think it stayed functional 2 or 3 times longer than it was predicted to.

Was expected to last 90 days and went for 15 years.

Only traveled 28 miles though. Probably in the left lane with the blinker on the whole time. :banghd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Engineering at it's finest. I think it stayed functional 2 or 3 times longer than it was predicted to.

I just read something that said it lasted 50 times longer than expected - the little buggy that could :th:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.