codfish

How do stripers feed?

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

Yea. Savages. Lots of effin savages. Prolly why the population is declining so fast. Savages up and down the entire striper coast. Yes indeed SAVAGES. Our fellow human beings , why yes most act like savages

12 hours ago, KujoRasta said:

Iv heard it gets pretty hairy, l will probably stick to mostly yaking boston harbor

Probably better fishing up there too. 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:29 AM, Kones1 said:

The canal last year was a combat zone and many crappy stories about it were shared here. I can’t wait to hear about the savages this year. SAVAGES. Some of our fellow human neighbors are nothing more than savages.  Why anyone would want to fish there is beyond my comprehension. I fished it for years until 2003 when the savages started to show up. 

I agree. While I've met some nice people and some good fishermen at the canal, there's people there that will seriously put hate in your heart. Best to go with a friend or two and avoid the loud groups. 

On 3/1/2019 at 11:16 PM, KujoRasta said:

Right on thanks! Iv never been to the canal, so just looking for some info.  I plan on giving the canal a shot once or twice this year. New to new england so just doing some research.  

Only vessels under power are allowed to transit the canal. You cannot yak in there, nor even fish while going through on a boat