Little

Annnnd the Virginia dustup is over!

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

21 mins ago, zak-striper said:

completely irrelevant to the topic, but why the hate & intolerance?

Lots of people dont know who Gayle King is, clarifying.  It serves a point too.  The person the powers that be sent to get the"im so sorry" interview is a leftist and acolyte of left wing causes.  It ties right in to what this is, a ploy to smooth things over.

Notice they didnt send in Bill Oreilly or Tucker Carlson.

Now we know. 

33 mins ago, 55555s said:

Have none of you heard of a little regret the morning after?  My god, this happens every weekend somewhere in every college town in the USA.  

"rape" is a plastic term, extending to a deep feeling of regret once the energy of the moment fades with the morning gloam.

Or the alcohol wears off. 

Apparent that the party of love & tolerance wants to have their racist heritage cake and #metoo.

That has been a quest for a long time but they didn't know how to craft it. They are self proclaimed better people than us and their propaganda weapon backs them up. Consequences are only for the people they hate. In those cases it must be swift & severe.

During their Kavanaugh onslaught they probably would have had to endure some actual tough questions.

These finger pointers & fabricators of their own racist & #metoo weapons are only getting bolder with each infraction that goes unpunished. 

Did you see that ass roll over and lament his "white privilege."  And that halfwit interviewing him..."You didn't know you had white privilege?"  as she invited him to kiss her ass.  I don't think I've ever seen a more disgusting bit of kowtowing and self-righteousness in all my life.

Next person that uses that BS in front of me is going to get more than they bargained for.  Please, Lord, someone use that on me.

9 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Did you see that ass roll over and lament his "white privilege."  And that halfwit interviewing him..."You didn't know you had white privilege?"  as she invited him to kiss her ass.  I don't think I've ever seen a more disgusting bit of kowtowing and self-righteousness in all my life.

Next person that uses that BS in front of me is going to get more than they bargained for.  Please, Lord, someone use that on me.

Yep, but now its over. " Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along."

As I said at the beginning "The democrat governor will apologize and all will be forgiven." Why won't the same apology work for republicans, even those with proven records of striving for many years to correct our mistakes of the past?

If they kicked out the abortionist and the two rapists, I heard the 4th in line was a white Republican guy.  That had a lot to do with getting this out of the news fast and furious.