Little

Annnnd the Virginia dustup is over!

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Cause they are,  say it with me, democrat.

Gayle King, Oprah Winfreys homo sex partner, did the "exit interview" for this Northam guy yesterday.  She let him explain it all away.  Hes going to heal the people of ole Verginny.

 

And the Black rapist, thats goijg away too.  The Black Virginia Lefty caucus yelled for him to resign, but now they all like "welll maybe the courts will settle this out".

 

So its all over.  None of the dem presidential candidates will mention it again (except once when they have to explain how they evolved).

 

And sooner or later, a REAL journalist will call the democrats out for flipping on the issue to make it go away.  And HE will be called a racist.

 

 

 

 

Its too easy to call.  Comes down to dems dont really have anything new.

 

Bookmark here, lets see if anything different happens (it wont).  Fior discussion if anyone sees this as happening any differently, lets do so.

 

Thank you Governor Coonman, for reminding us all who the democrats are

Minstrel_Solo_Performer.jpg

Edited by Little
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It only took a week to bury this.

Not bad...not bad.

Did you really expect Democrats to do the right thing, and live up to the standards they set for normal folks?

When, recently, have we seen that?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dena said:

It only took a week to bury this.

Not bad...not bad.

Did you really expect Democrats to do the right thing, and live up to the standards they set for normal folks?

When, recently, have we seen that?

It was not too long ago, that their leader Chris Matthews stated that mentioning the word Chicago was a form of racism for a conservative.  If you are a dem you can dress up as a "Northam", and we can all heal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, does this give the Right a free get out of jail card for a similar (multiple) lapse in judgment if/when one/multiple is/are uncovered in the future?

 

We can call it the Virginia Pass. I think they should print them in booklet form like raffle tickets, with numbers so we can keep track of who got what.... 

Edited by J
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 mins ago, J said:

So, does this give the Right a free get out of jail card for a similar (multiple) lapse in judgment if/when one/multiple is/are uncovered in the future?

 

We can call it the Virginia Pass. I think they should print them in booklet form like raffle tickets, with numbers so we can keep track of who got what.... 

Was it ALL a ruse to deflect the fact that he went on the radio and explained in great detail how democrats can go about murdering babies?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The party of blackface

and rapists

and infanticide

and antisemitism.

 

They failed to get rid of any of them. 

 

I even saw the dem that married her brother defending Linda Sarsour yesterday.

 

it's actually pretty amazing.  Predictable, but amazing nonetheless.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, jkrock said:

The party of blackface

and rapists

and infanticide

and antisemitism.

 

They failed to get rid of any of them. 

 

I even saw the dem that married her brother defending Linda Sarsour yesterday.

 

it's actually pretty amazing.  Predictable, but amazing nonetheless.

And Marxism.  Dont forget the Marxism!!!

 

The other muslim that was forced to apologize by the infidel Pelosi*.  I heard she apologized, and like an hour later started tweeting more slurs at  Jews.  Thats rich I have to look that up.

 

 

 

 

 

*God wouldnt it be hilarious if this muslim woman started a big squeal battle cry, and drew a big curvy scimitar and started laying waste to the infidels in congress?  BIG told you so!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, Billybob said:

Are these Fairfax rape accusers going to actually press charges?

Can they?

Now, I see one of them also claims Corey Magette raped her.

Weird.

The first accusers’ incident happened at the ‘04 Dem convention in Boston and the statute of limitations clock is still running there, not sure about the other one.

 

The fact that his law firm cut him loose has some thinking there’s some more **** coming out on this guy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.