Jigman 2 oz sinking tailwater pencil sale thread

Jig Man

For sale are a batch of my 2 oz (sinking) tailwater pencils. These are right at 5 inches and feature an external tail weight. The pencil casts really well and will dance on top nicely. When using these I'll taper the cast at the end so the slack line is pulled out, engage the reel right as the plug hits the water, and pull the rod tip into position. By doing this I can get the pencil on top almost immediately.

Price is $15 each (plus $5 shipping per order). PayPal, Money Order, Check all work

Colors:
1) Herring (have 5 left)
2) Bunker (have 5 left)
3) Ghost Shad (have 4 left)
4) Parrot (have 4 left)

jm-tailwater-2oz.jpg

Edited by Jig Man
update numbers

Mr. Andrew, do you blind cast or throw to nervous bait, anticipating where the fish come up or cast past busting fish? My area, guys only burn an offering across the surface and only when the target is active. Lots of waiting and very few caught. They spook the fish most of the time by running at the bait.

2 hours ago, Lateral Line said:

Hello, I will take a #1 and #3.

Thank you.

You got them. Please PM payment option (I have your address). Give me a few minutes and I'll give you an answer to your other question in the 2019 request thread. Figure that way others may see it and find some useful info too. 

11 hours ago, Linesideslayer said:

Andrew if you haven't shipped my floater yet? can I add a Bunker & Parrot sinker to the shipment? If they went out already, I will pass. LMK?

Sorry for the delay, been having some computer issues.  Be packing stuff tonight and will add those two with the floater. Thanks!