Buckscorider

Eric Holder's gonna run in 2020

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

Based on what?

He's got name recognition but, for all the wrong reasons.

He’s got that one thing going for him...you know...the same thing the governor of Virginia had going for him on certain nights. 

Honestly think he has no shot. As stated by Dude, he’s a nerd. As stated by JZ he’s a racist. These 2 factors are known by all potential voters, thus making him unelectable IMO

2 hours ago, Buckscorider said:

No I don't have the inside scoop but I think there's a very good chance.

And he's smart enough not to telegraph he real intentions.

Be tough to beat IMO.

Thoughts?

Doubtful. There's a small army ahead of him, announced and running, and all with better name recognition.  He'd also be waaay behind, if he started this minute, in fundraising. 

The army ahead of him all have problems. None will last the next 2 years. It''l be a slow attrition of candidates until a viable one comes into focus. 

SHTF time needs to pass first.  

5 mins ago, J said:

The army ahead of him all have problems. None will last the next 2 years. It''l be a slow attrition of candidates until a viable one comes into focus. 

When is Hilliary announcing?

21 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Doubtful. There's a small army ahead of him, announced and running, and all with better name recognition.  He'd also be waaay behind, if he started this minute, in fundraising. 

Good point about the fundraising but i think he'd have obama backing him, and he has friends.

6 mins ago, J said:

Yeah, we’re bound to have a few blackface or dick pics, plus a groping or two come out. 

10 mins ago, Buckscorider said:

Good point about the fundraising but i think he'd have obama backing him, and he has friends.

Obama would be a friend, but I don't know that he has many others. The press doesn't like him, he was a very aggressive investigator of leaks.

Corey Booker is running, and I assume he has a significant head start in the black community.  Would he willingly defer to someone from Obama's administration? I don't see why.

Obama himself has been rather quiet since leaving office. I doubt he'll really bestir himself for any candidate save Michelle, and she's not running. 

2 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Why is my statement racist?  My opinion has nothing to do with the color of his skin, but everything to do with his demeanor, the way he talks, and his facial expressions.

Your statement is NOT racist. But our resident RACIST liberal just can’t help himself. 

49 mins ago, J said:

Saw on the news tonight Seth Moulton is contemplating a run

12 mins ago, jkrock said:

Saw on the news tonight Seth Moulton is contemplating a run

Saw Seth speak in Boston. Pretty impressive guy. Too bad he’s a Democrat.