RiverRaider

Adam Schiff Will Be All Over This...

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

Thanks for reading it and reporting on it BrianBM. I took a look at it and immediately though "Most likely Fake News, part of the America Hate coming out of the right wing these days, with their attacks on the FBI, Justice Dept., normal rational adult cabinet members, and so forth, posted by this Riverraider guy." So I'm glad I trusted my instincts. 

16 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

How many votes do you think were swayed by the Russians?

I dunno hundreds of thousands, maybe millions. Does it matter? The more important point is our president is siding with a foreign power against his own citizens who didn't vote for him. This is a simple thing to get right: you stand by your own citizens. Especially if you are POTUS. Trump got it wrong. Nothing new. But a big deal. 

That's why I don't think the collusion or more likely coordination thing isn't all that surprising. Of course Trump would get in bed with the Russians. Helsinki proves that--or the Sweet Surrender at Helsinki as myself and I believe others are calling it. 

10 mins ago, Otshawytsha said:

I dunno hundreds of thousands, maybe millions. Does it matter? The more important point is our president is siding with a foreign power against his own citizens who didn't vote for him. This is a simple thing to get right: you stand by your own citizens. Especially if you are POTUS. Trump got it wrong. Nothing new. But a big deal. 

That's why I don't think the collusion or more likely coordination thing isn't all that surprising. Of course Trump would get in bed with the Russians. Helsinki proves that--or the Sweet Surrender at Helsinki as myself and I believe others are calling it. 

It’s more like... none 

Have you ever met someone?

Most people who were influenced by a Russian post wouldn't know it came from a Russian troll farm.  How would you know? Whatever success the Russians had was due to their ability to blend in, not stand out. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Most people who were influenced by a Russian post wouldn't know it came from a Russian troll farm.  How would you know? Whatever success the Russians had was due to their ability to blend in, not stand out. 

Do you think the Russian Troll Farm posts were somehow more effective than the other troll posts that were showing up everywhere? 

Where the Russian pro Hillary  trolls as effective in swaying the election?

Edited by RiverRaider

16 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Do you think the Russian Troll Farm posts were somehow more effective than the other troll posts that were showing up everywhere? 

Where the Russian pro Hillary  trolls as effective in swaying the election?

1.  No way to know.

2.  Since there were no Russian pro-Hillary trolls  ....  

2 mins ago, BrianBM said:

1.  No way to know.

2.  Since there were no Russian pro-Hillary trolls  ....  

You know they worked both sides of the aisle... no? 

I know they didn't.  And if you think you know otherwise, you really should share your secret inside information with Mueller, the FBI, and the relevant House and Senate committees.  This would clearly be relevant to Mueller, and the relevant committees.  The House, in particular, was in Republican hands until November. Rep. Gowdy would have loved to have a reason to investigate Russian trolling on Hillary's behalf.

So how come you didn't let them know?  You could at least have pointed out the Reddit thread where you got this. 

3 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I know they didn't.  And if you think you know otherwise, you really should share your secret inside information with Mueller, the FBI, and the relevant House and Senate committees.  This would clearly be relevant to Mueller, and the relevant committees.  The House, in particular, was in Republican hands until November. Rep. Gowdy would have loved to have a reason to investigate Russian trolling on Hillary's behalf.

So how come you didn't let them know?  You could at least have pointed out the Reddit thread where you got this. 

Maybe a quick google search would be enlightening 

Just as an aside the Russian MO is to back the Candidate they feel is more likely to lose. 

the goal was discord (which you guys have done a bang up job of helping Putin Achieve) 

2 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Maybe a quick google search would be enlightening 

Hmmm.  So it was not just on Reddit, but on four chan, or TruePundit, or InfoWars too?  

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

Just as an aside the Russian MO is to back the Candidate they feel is more likely to lose. 

the goal was discord (which you guys have done a bang up job of helping Putin Achieve) 

Good to know we have you available as a resource on Russian espionage techniques. 

Discord ... yes, a candidate like Donald Trump would certainly never create discord, or exploit it, for mere personal, political gain. It must be everyone else's fault. 

2 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Hmmm.  So it was not just on Reddit, but on four chan, or TruePundit, or InfoWars too?  

Good to know we have you available as a resource on Russian espionage techniques. 

Discord ... yes, a candidate like Donald Trump would certainly never create discord, or exploit it, for mere personal, political gain. It must be everyone else's fault. 

Maybe your confused... the same trolls that were pushing pro-right memes were the trolls pushing pro-left memes... in order to sow discord... do you not realize they were doing both? 

4 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Oh that’s not some selective secret insight on my part... again, google can be enlightening 

7 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

The Russians just have to sit back and let the Democrats ruin the country. Then they and the Chinese will fight over the spoils.