Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MichaelT

Plum Island Surfcasters fishing show March 9

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mack26 said:

Never been to this show, how is the turnout for vendors? Just wondering if it’s worth the almost hour drive.

As we get closer I’ll let people know but right now looks like about 15 to20 vendors selling plugs and such. We’re trying to get more than in previous years. 

I went last year and I thought it was worthwhile, especially if the presentations interest you. It doesn't take long to walk through everything on the floor but I picked up a few plugs and whatnot. I will definitely be back if I have the day free.

Not a bad show. Its smaller than most but I go ever year. Missed winning a Van Stal by one tickect the guy I went with won it. That SOB : ).  See ya there Mike.

Right now it looks like we will have about 20 vendors selling  equipment and 6 more representing various groups (no non-fishing sellers). There will be about $6000. In raffle prizes donated to the club by vendors to support our juniors program. 

Just a quick reminder that the show is this weekend. My understanding is Mass fish and game will be there selling licenses.