The Riddler

Alliance Of American Football

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Some great action. QB gets smacked and the helmet goes flying off his head....no penalty. Good action! 8 teams in the league.

Knocked Mike Martz's QB out of the game...what a hit....this would have been a flag in the nfl. :laugh:

Their financial backing is strong enough to keep the NFL's greedy mits off if it catches fire. Like the lack of short commercial breaks that stretch out gameplay. Perfect league for Kaep, Dez, Owens and the others that are on the outside looking in.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Couldn't bring myself to watch much of it as I've entered my annual footballis-interruptus depression but it does look interesting, looks like they got some well known NFL coaches involved and the networks are certainly all in.

Edited by Wigeon

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

they did better, ratings wise, than the NBA :laugh:

That alone will pry open big corporate wallets for sponsors and advertising. Could wind up with a somewhat legit football team in Hartford and the insurance companies will foot the bill.

On 2/9/2019 at 10:44 PM, The Riddler said:

Knocked Mike Martz's QB out of the game...what a hit....this would have been a flag in the nfl. :laugh:

Nice!!!  Heard Johnston & Flynn talking about this hit last Saturday and it's just as good as I imagined.   Total old school football hit on the man with the ball.   Yep!...those were the good ole days of football.   

8 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

they did better, ratings wise, than the NBA :laugh:

And both had lower ratings than a RERUN of America's Got Talent.  :laugh: