Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
passiton

Mid May Boat for Scout Trip

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

It’s been asked before, but I know things change quickly sometimes.   I’m looking for a either a party boat or private charter for a Boy Scout Trip. 

Mid May

20 people

Atlantic Highlands 

Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thank you!

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 hours ago, passiton said:

It’s been asked before, but I know things change quickly sometimes.   I’m looking for a either a party boat or private charter for a Boy Scout Trip. 

Mid May

20 people

Atlantic Highlands 

Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thank you!

I've heard alot of good things about the angler. I havent been on there in a long time but if I was going out on a party boat I'd choose them. Theres another open charter boat up there that I heard is great, can't think of the name though. But 20 people you're probably going to need a party boat 

Edited by Big Will

On 2/9/2019 at 11:18 AM, Big Will said:

I've heard alot of good things about the angler. I havent been on there in a long time but if I was going out on a party boat I'd choose them. Theres another open charter boat up there that I heard is great, can't think of the name though. But 20 people you're probably going to need a party boat 

The Angler is no more... the captain retired and the boat is gone.

If it’s open boat plus your troop he might just work the bay, but if you are chartering the boat for your troop only,  I think he would take the ride out front. Also Durning the week he does a (magic hour) trip 5-9 pm. A all day trip with kids that might not be seaworthy might not be good.