chitala383

Wtb/wtt for 2 tube flatlander bag

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm looking for a flatlander 2 tube /back bay bag. I know it's a long shot, but it's what I want. I have some stuff I can trade and add cash to make it fair wherever it's necessary. Items I have that I'd be willing to trade are :

Gear up 2 tube bag in orange

St croix mojo surf - mss90mm2

Shimano ultegra ci4+ 5500

Abu Garcia revo inshore 60

Or just about any plugs you see here:

0208192337.jpg.1cbd7bbc5b47d01f519816e8d651237c.jpg

Any questions or if you want pictures of anything just ask. Thanks for looking.

Edited by chitala383

Would you sell the gear-up and if so how much ? If not can you still post a pic please. Would like to see it in orange. Good luck in your quest. All of those Flatlander bags are really nice.

Thanks. 

Edited by DaveBKNY

8 hours ago, DaveBKNY said:

Would you sell the gear-up and if so how much ? If not can you still post a pic please. Would like to see it in orange. Good luck in your quest. All of those Flatlander bags are really nice.

Thanks. 

I don't think I want to sell the gear up just yet. I got it in a trade a couple months ago. I want a 2 tube flatlander for when I intend on targeting fluke. If I can't get a flatlander then that's what I'll use the gear up for. But I'll post up some pictures of it later when I get a chance anyway.

Here's the link for the pictures that the guy I traded with posted in my thread

https://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/topic/744154-wts-st-croix-legend-surf-new-model/?do=findComment&comment=13650559

Edited by chitala383

On 2/9/2019 at 9:07 AM, DaveBKNY said:

Thanks. 

If you're still interested I might sell the gear up after Saturday. I'll be going to surf day and flatlander will be there. Hopefully he'll have what I want for sale there.

5 mins ago, chitala383 said:

If you're still interested I might sell the gear up after Saturday. I'll be going to surf day and flatlander will be there. Hopefully he'll have what I want for sale there.

I’m hoping to make it there as well. Maybe put in car with you the day of that way if you find what your looking for we can talk about it then. If I don’t make it well then IDK. Lol. Hope you find what your looking for. Still would like to see a pic of it in that orange color. 

Edited by DaveBKNY

As was expected, Jamie didn't have any bags for sale at surf day today. However, I did miss out by a few minutes. He wound up selling a bag to a guy who got to the table right before me. Apparently he had built the bag for someone who decided to go with something else. So Jamie unloaded that single bag there. If I had been a minute quicker that could have been my bag. Oh well. That said, I'm gonna leave this open for a few more days. If nothing pops up I'll wind up ordering a new bag from Jamie.

31 mins ago, chitala383 said:

As was expected, Jamie didn't have any bags for sale at surf day today. However, I did miss out by a few minutes. He wound up selling a bag to a guy who got to the table right before me. Apparently he had built the bag for someone who decided to go with something else. So Jamie unloaded that single bag there. If I had been a minute quicker that could have been my bag. Oh well. That said, I'm gonna leave this open for a few more days. If nothing pops up I'll wind up ordering a new bag from Jamie.

Are you talking about the 3 tube with the green stitching?

Funny, I thought of you yesterday while I was at the show. I stopped by the table to see what was available and spoke with Steve Cantalupo.

I'm not looking for any trades. I'll sell you a bag.

It's a new back bay bag.

Back Bay bag with front pouch 
Delete main flap leader pocket
Black (white interior) 
Black grid thread
Black trim
Belt loops on back
Substitute stainless steel clips for belt attachment d-rings (extra)
Stealth emblem 
(4) bucktail loops in front pouch 
Stainless steel drainage grommets 
7-tube set for main body 
Adjustable/removable shoulder strap 

Optional (4) tube set for front pouch (extra)
Buddy-Lok water bottle holder (extra)
Buddy-Lok pork rind jar holder (extra)

Total: $365.00 - shipped 

8atwxcdtR8SqIOCS8UqkBw.jpg

UrDvATbuTIWIQtikMPmAmQ.jpg

Ybr2Gvl1SpSMOePztoOLPQ.jpg

45Kx1hS9TZS7P8mB0itrOw.jpg

im9eLEMzQ960f48Dr77Dzw.jpg

dGCkObBDQBCLFVjif8gMqQ.jpg

3 hours ago, CHIEF500 said:

Funny, I thought of you yesterday while I was at the show. I stopped by the table to see what was available and spoke with Steve Cantalupo.

I'm not looking for any trades. I'll sell you a bag.

It's a new back bay bag.

Back Bay bag with front pouch 
Delete main flap leader pocket
Black (white interior) 
Black grid thread
Black trim
Belt loops on back
Substitute stainless steel clips for belt attachment d-rings (extra)
Stealth emblem 
(4) bucktail loops in front pouch 
Stainless steel drainage grommets 
7-tube set for main body 
Adjustable/removable shoulder strap 

Optional (4) tube set for front pouch (extra)
Buddy-Lok water bottle holder (extra)
Buddy-Lok pork rind jar holder (extra)

Total: $365.00 - shipped 

8atwxcdtR8SqIOCS8UqkBw.jpg

UrDvATbuTIWIQtikMPmAmQ.jpg

Ybr2Gvl1SpSMOePztoOLPQ.jpg

45Kx1hS9TZS7P8mB0itrOw.jpg

im9eLEMzQ960f48Dr77Dzw.jpg

dGCkObBDQBCLFVjif8gMqQ.jpg

Great Bag and a great Price !!