Turkey Bacon... Just Hear Me Out

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

2 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

Your'e clearly missing the point

Yup, he needs direction. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

2 hours ago, JaseB said:

Gonna seal this up this weekend.

1549586083014419685210816364402.jpg

sounds exciting Sam :dismay:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

I eat turkey bacon 3 times a week. I order it in the cafeteria as a side with my omelette. Tastes great. Anyone wants to come at me for eating turkey bacon will get dropped on thier ass.  

1 min ago, saltydawg said:

You eat omelettes for breakfast 3 times a week???

Hell yes. 

1 min ago, saltydawg said:

You eat omelettes for breakfast 3 times a week???

Always without bread and potatoes.