Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

PG Dead Pool

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, TimS said:

I haven't done any kind of tally yet but I believe non-liberals are leading by a fair amount in the non-public points race :read:

 

TimS

Please make sure your point system can’t be hacked by the Russian’s. Imagine if liberals got points for no reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 6:27 AM, SB59 said:

So, Tim wants everyone's posts in the pg to be pointless?

Lol...if your point is nothing more than an insult, attempt to derail, personal comment or troll - then, yes, I'd like them to all be 'pointless' :th:

 

I always find it weird when people think the only way to discuss anything political is to be insulting :freak:

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 9:52 AM, Little said:

THIS IS THE AD I GOT FOR VISITING THIS ****ING FORUM!!!

 

7332420916341776646?sqp=4sqPyQQrQikqJwhf

Another perfectly delivered ad impression :th:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, TimS said:

Another perfectly delivered ad impression :th:  

Serious ad question.  I get ads for products that I have already bought.  Seems they would figure out thats a waste right?

 

Bought an office chair online.  Still getting chair ads.  I dont need a chair anymore duhhhh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 3:57 PM, 55555s said:

This is as factually correct as your attention grabbing "LPE" lie.  

 

Tim has data to support that more right leaning posters have been booted than left, and he has said such more than a few times.

 

Uncle Tim made a forum just for you because you are too autistic to remain in the other ones.  Youd think you would be thankful and kind to him for it, instead of incessantly whining about how unfair he is all the time like a passive aggressive little bitch.

Need to correct some of these as well :o

 

Attention grabbing LPEs are the kind where someone lights their hair on fire in the Tavern or Main Forum - making a post on page 50 or 60 in a thread about 10 people were reading at the time is, almost literally, the exact opposite of an attention grabbing LPE :read:

 

The part about right leaning posters being booted from the PG is historically accurate - it does fluctuate periodically as folks are allowed back. It's recidivism - some folks learn...and some folks don't :bucktooth:  Many right leaning folks that get a timeout seem to move on. Left leaning folks come back when their booting expires so they can continue to tell me how biased I am :read:

 

It's been so long since this forum was made and it has changed names so many times I honestly don't remember if I created it just for Frank...or because of Frank...pretty sure it had something to do with Frank but I'm not sure it's accurate to say it was made just for Frank :)

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 mins ago, Little said:

Serious ad question.  I get ads for products that I have already bought.  Seems they would figure out thats a waste right?

 

Bought an office chair online.  Still getting chair ads.  I dont need a chair anymore duhhhh.

Same here...I bought a new hub recently...I'm getting ads for the same exact hub that I ended up purchasing :squid:  Funny thing...I could use a new office chair :idea:  

 

Two possibilities in my opinion:

1. They are hoping you still need a chair.

2. They are hoping seeing ads for chairs will remind you that you need something else they sell...maybe one of them carpet protecting mats for the chair to roll on?

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for the sake of asking.............. Aren't there far many Righty members on this site than there are Lefty members?

 

If that's true, then shouldn't the numbers be skewed that "more Righties get booted," or "more Righties have points," etc, simply out of the law of averages?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 mins ago, TimS said:

Same here...I bought a new hub recently...I'm getting ads for the same exact hub that I ended up purchasing :squid:  Funny thing...I could use a new office chair :idea:  

 

Two possibilities in my opinion:

1. They are hoping you still need a chair.

2. They are hoping seeing ads for chairs will remind you that you need something else they sell...maybe one of them carpet protecting mats for the chair to roll on?

 

TimS

2.  I think you see the chair sale, and send ads like "Heyyyyyy look at this cool desk to go with that chair"

 

1.  I did it again, dont you do it  Spend FIVE HUNDRED on the damn chair  You just arent going to get anything but crap for 200.  Its just the way it is I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Just for the sake of asking.............. Aren't there far many Righty members on this site than there are Lefty members?

 

If that's true, then shouldn't the numbers be skewed that "more Righties get booted," or "more Righties have points," etc, simply out of the law of averages?

Logic says yes, you are right with the numbers, However when you are over whelmed and out numbered  as in the case of the left, you tend to act more desparate. Desparate on this type of site results in a shorter fuses and subsequent personal insulting begins.

 

Before you know TimS shows up in a plain white panel van, dressed in a white jacket, then straps on a the straight jacket to the offending lefty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, iphish said:

Logic says yes, you are right with the numbers, However when you are over whelmed and out numbered  as in the case of the left, you tend to act more desparate. Desparate on this type of site results in a shorter fuses and subsequent personal insulting begins.

 

Before you know TimS shows up in a plain white panel van, dressed in a white jacket, then straps on a the straight jacket to the offending lefty.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I got sick of arguing labels and just embraced the one that SOL Republicans wanted me to have.

I don't think the primary label you were given here would be 'liberal'...hell, it's probably not even top 5 ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, iphish said:

Before you know TimS shows up in a plain white panel van, dressed in a white jacket, then straps on a the straight jacket to the offending lefty.

That's the fun of the warning points system - folks have to strap on the straight jacket themselves :idea: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

love you too.

:love:

 

I didn't say I called you those things, I'm always very up front with my feelings and thoughts :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.