Plug storage

Rate this topic

Hey buddy

47 mins ago, LeeSHF said:

Plastic milk crate type container with 2-3” pvc piping cut to lengths of the containter or slightly shorter. 

Yeah, I was just thinking that if he is moving, he wants to make sure the plugs stay in the tubes/crate.  At the very least, he needs a cover on each crate.....

Just cut the tops off of water bottles. Pvc is way too heavy. Get with the program. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Clear plastic tubes from Home. Cut them on 7", 8" or ?" and close with duct-tape.

Great for transport

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

Hey buddy,  sold my house about five years ago, moved into one bedroom condo.  Absolutely a good thing, more time on the beach and more fishing. Traded, donated and sold some- you will never miss them and if you do just visit your local tackle shop and take care of business.  Good luck with your move and fishing! 

18 hours ago, connman said:

Throw them all in a tote , label them " history books "or some other boring no value item  and guarantee the movers won't steal them. 

My last move I personally moved all my fishing equip and tools myself!!!

I have already started moving them, I wouldn’t let movers touch them. I know one thing I don’t need to buy anything for a while but I know that won’t happen.