Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJ Dave

Odd Blackfish question

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

Snaps is missing a touch too. He's also missing a few brain cells and a piece of one of his fingers. 

He's an ass hooking son of a bitch.

4 mins ago, Slacker said:

The deer was coming towards me and bang, bang, BANG!!

Yup...the one that got him was the loudest!

5 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Snaps is missing a touch too. He's also missing a few brain cells and a piece of one of his fingers. 

He's an ass hooking son of a bitch.

TimS told Stump... um, er, Snaps, I mean... that tog don’t bite fingers. 

Here's what to do. Get up early, buy breakfast, bait, hooks, sinkers, lunch then get to the boat an hour early, pay the fare, get in the pool then wait. 

First drop you take all your bait and your hooks and sinkers, throw them overboard, go in the cabin, eat lunch and go to sleep till it's time to get off the boat.

1 min ago, mickrazz said:

Here's what to do. Get up early, buy breakfast, bait, hooks, sinkers, lunch then get to the boat an hour early, pay the fare, get in the pool then wait. 

First drop you take all your bait and your hooks and sinkers, throw them overboard, go in the cabin, eat lunch and go to sleep till it's time to get off the boat.

Helpful and nice.

Dave, I'm just busting your balls. There really is no magic. I've been having a tough year. Slayer is having a good year, but he sucks as a human being. He yelled at me in the previous post so I had to play nice.

So, now both of you can go get your shine box.

7 hours ago, mickrazz said:

From your lips to God's ears! 

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Snaps style :th: 

2018-11-04 09.57.58.jpg

One time we're fishing no-man's land in the mid-late 80's. It was me, both of my brothers & a friend. We're killing BIG fish. We all had more than 1 10+ lber except my youngest brother.  He had zip. We're breaking his balls all day. FINALLY he gets one. Snagged in the ass.  :D. He'll be hearing about that one for the rest of his life.

11 hours ago, mickrazz said:

Dave, I'm just busting your balls. There really is no magic. I've been having a tough year. Slayer is having a good year, but he sucks as a human being. He yelled at me in the previous post so I had to play nice.

So, now both of you can go get your shine box.

IGBAH You had a tough season, because you were too focused on what everyone else was doing, what they had for lunch, and what was in the white bag.You didnt have your head in the Game.:p

Slayer doesnot sux as a Human, he helped me with the rear brakes and rotors, crawling around on the ground in november, culda said do em yourself., I am getting old, hard to crawl around on the ground now.