robmedina

The Jon Shein memorial JBAY kayak fishing jamboree

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Anyone that has reserved a campsite please email Chris Parson your nights and sites please. They need this info ASAP. Thank you. chris@the****store.com

I apologize if this is redundant- I did not see anything on the front page. 

email address is chris  @  the kayak fishing store.com   no spaces

Edited by robmedina

This is awesome. What a tribute for the man who helped promote kayak fishing in The Northeast! 

I am am not into tournaments but would be happy to pay the entry fee if there is a charity involved? 

14 hours ago, jlapenta said:

Is something in the works?  

it is a done deal- I am pretty sure It is a free event- just have to pay for campsite. Chris said there is alot of red tape to cut through and needs everyone who is attending to send him an email so he can get everything squared away. chris at the****store dot com 

Edited by robmedina

Has anyone else received a mail from the gatway recreational department from J-Bay telling them the park will be closed, Administration reasons.

it say you can get a refund, or leave it so if the status changes you can keep your sites.

Dale

11 mins ago, Dalejam said:

Has anyone else received a mail from the gatway recreational department from J-Bay telling them the park will be closed, Administration reasons.

it say you can get a refund, or leave it so if the status changes you can keep your sites.

Dale

Got the same notice this am.

Jon made a FB post about this.  Here it is:

I am aware that the park is sending out notices casting a ? over the event. There is no new info at this time but we are looking into it. Please hold your reservations for now. There is no way that I can return 100's of calls and emails. All things will be addressed here. Thank you.

Dalejam and shorelady have it right. If you have reservations, hold them until further notice. Chris is working on this, but has been very busy. The Wolfpack should be there!

On 2/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, robmedina said:

Anyone that has reserved a campsite please email Chris Parson your nights and sites please. They need this info ASAP. *

I apologize if this is redundant- I did not see anything on the front page. 

If you have RV sites A44,  A47, A48, A49, A50.  please notify Chris ASAP for It is pertinent that he have this information.   If you know someone that you think may have one of these spots please  pass on this info.

Thank you, OLC 

Edited by TimS

What should we do if we plan to attend but are reluctant to reserve a spot? Would they not allow the event to go on unless everyone is accounted for beforehand?