License?

Rate this topic

cashews121

17 hours ago, RonG said:

I always thought the RMV was a PITA to renew drivers license.  But the Mass Division of Marine Fisheries has them beat by a country mile.  I called to request to renew my saltwater and freshwater fishing license, lady said it would be sent.  Called back 2 weeks later to say I haven't received the license yet, told it would be sent.  Received license, only for saltwater, no freshwater license.  Called them back explained I requested both freshwater and saltwater license.  told it would be sent.  1 1/2 week goes by, still not freshwater license, called them again requesting freshwater license, told it would be sent.  Received (guess what) another saltwater license. I now have 2 saltwater license, no freshwater license. I'll call them again next week and request the freshwater license, maybe this time I will receive the correct one or I might end up with 3 satwater license.

Incompetent at its best.

Give them your email address and they should give you one on your computor you can print out if this continues. I get mine every time within a few days and no problems

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

15 mins ago, troutworm said:

I get my salt/fresh fishing and hunting licenses every year online in less

than 5 minutes,and by the way,doe permit too when they are available.

Like I mentioned in another post, if you go to just any fishing or sportsmens show, Ma wildlife and Marine Fisheries are both there selling licenses. Two minutes and your on the way without the third party service fees...………….

To have a license in hand in less than 4 minutes and the ability to print back ups is worth whatever minimal service fee they charge. I understand some of you guys are stuck in your ways but come on, the process is just about as easy as it gets on line. I got my sporting, archery, muzzle loader,  saltwater fishing, rec lobstering and doe permit application all done in four minutes in the comfort of my own home. Even if you guys are completely computer illiterate you have to have someone who can help you.