License?

Rate this topic

cashews121

4 hours ago, FoliFish said:

Don't forget about the new Canal Permit for nonresidents.  Starts March 1, 2019

They really need to make these permits available online I'm told. They're only open a few hours daily and its not fair to nonresidents.

The Sultan of Sluggo

10 mins ago, bob_G said:

They really need to make these permits available online I'm told. They're only open a few hours daily and its not fair to nonresidents.

Brutal.  I've been asked by 3 different nonresident buddies to swing by the office and pick up their permits but haven't been able to catch them while open.  Actually its okay with me because these guys are asking me to front the money and they'll "pay me when they come up" this spring.  Normally I don't mind, but the high cost of these makes it tough!

39 mins ago, bob_G said:

I got mine over the phone (land line) but how do they justify the  $7.42 service fee??????????  but it also includes the bicycle permit...……..

Just now, clambellies said:

Along with the Non-resident Canal permit, they have to take a 2 hour course in Canal Ettiquette.  

Now that is a great idea that needs to be expanded upon :howdy:

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

4 hours ago, b-ware said:

I got mine over the phone (land line) but how do they justify the  $7.42 service fee??????????  but it also includes the bicycle permit...……..

Bernie,

Did you get your permit from Bourne town hall, or ACOE on Academy Dr?

The Sultan of Sluggo