The Riddler

New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions!!!!! 6!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

I’ve rewatched this game twice now (the 3 hour NFL Net thing), anyone who bitched about it being boring should never be allowed to watch football again.

Posted (edited) · Report post

im the guy at a basketball game that doesn't react to a dunk, or a made jump shot, or some exciting offensive set then jumps out of his seat at a nice rebound or blocked shot...was at my nephews college game a bunch of years ago....shot goes up and one of his teammates boxes out like an animal and gets the rebound.....my dumb ass jumps out of my seat and yells, "nice fuqn rebound" all pumped...….not a lot of rebound fans because it echoed about four times in, other wise, total silence. :o

Edited by HugeDinghy

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

im the guy at a basketball game that doesn't react to a dunk, or a made jump shot, or some exciting offensive set then jumps out of his seat at a nice rebound or blocked shot...was at my nephews college game a bunch of years ago....shot goes up and one of his teammates boxes out like an animal and gets the rebound.....my dumb ass jumps out of my seat and yells, "nice fuqn rebound" all pumped...….not a lot of rebound fans because it echoed about four times in, other wise, total silence. :o

People, women included can't speak anymore ( it seems ) without swearing.

7 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

If you think about it, there are probably a significant number of pro linebackers that have never gone against a fullback featured run game. 

Last one I can remember is TB with Mike Alstott

How long ago was that !! 

4 hours ago, Sudsy said:

Last one I can remember is TB with Mike Alstott

How long ago was that !! 

You mean the "A-train"?

had to be what 2000-05?

51 mins ago, iphish said:

had to be what 2000-05?

Damn !

Just googled that and saw a recent photo

Suddenly I feel very old

the ravens featured a full back not too long ago...ill google, and it wasn't an every down thing, but they had a full back based set they used pretty often. 

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

the ravens featured a full back not too long ago...ill google, and it wasn't an every down thing, but they had a full back based set they used pretty often. 

Panthers have one. Alex Armah. Was recently in the news for catching some guy that was breaking into his car. He held the guy until the cops got there.

Was working out inside the complex and his dash cam notified his cell that someone was inside the car.