Annual Old Geezer Quincy Flounder Trip

Rate this topic

jason colby

1. Peter (Old Goat)

2. Carl (Angler 1)

3. Hilary (Mattapoisett)

4. Jessica (HFG)

5. ?

If we can have a few "suggestions/volunteers" to add another person to next years "event", lets start the screening process now and be settled before 2020 starts. I'd rather run a charter than try to fill in at the last minute like this year.

Qualifications "should be": 

A. Over 70

B. Able to travel

C. Somewhat tolerable

JC

053119mike.JPG

060119angela.JPG

060119carlos.JPG

060219chris.JPG

060219elf.jpg

Jason thank you for the offer once again and it is sure appreciated that given todays world we do not have enough like you that help to pay back some of the lessons of life we all learned from good practices .

I would offer up our moderator name here Bob G as one who may enjoy a trip for flounder should he not be out sitting in the woods for what ever. .

Joe G would also be another name who once did the rentals at Hurlies if he thought that his new hip would take the pressure from a boat trip back to some old fishing grounds.

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

1 hour ago, Angler #1 said:

...... .

Joe G would also be another name who once did the rentals at Hurlies if he thought that his new hip would take the pressure from a boat trip back to some old fishing grounds.

Thank you Carl, but it's best that I remove myself from those being considered.   

Your right, I'm 13 months out from my total hip replacement surgery and although things are 100% back to normal, I would rather not push my luck and risk a possible hip dislocation if exposed to certain conditions.