Slowwwride

February 2019 fishing reports!

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

I enjoy my offseason and the build up to the first cast of the year. I want to make that first cast count when some quality fish are around. Ill finish gearing up at berkeley then wait out some weather patterns before I put on the new waders and sling some plugs.

Goodluck to those guys soaking worms, casting flys, and plugging in the back today :howdy:

As a collective group I hope we can all fish for a greater cause this spring. It is known that the stock is in trouble, but still salvagable. Please release the females properly, and keep a modest amount for the dinner table if you so choose.

**** I challenge each and every one of you to individually decrease mortality upon release; and not wasting any fillets of fish that you choose to bring home.

25 mins ago, DragonsLax48 said:

I enjoy my offseason and the build up to the first cast of the year. I want to make that first cast count when some quality fish are around. Ill finish gearing up at berkeley then wait out some weather patterns before I put on the new waders and sling some plugs.

Goodluck to those guys soaking worms, casting flys, and plugging in the back today :howdy:

As a collective group I hope we can all fish for a greater cause this spring. It is known that the stock is in trouble, but still salvagable. Please release the females properly, and keep a modest amount for the dinner table if you so choose.

**** I challenge each and every one of you to individually decrease mortality upon release; and not wasting any fillets of fish that you choose to bring home.

Im not worried about releasing fish because i have a feeling I won't be catching.:waah:

4 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

Im not worried about releasing fish because i have a feeling I won't be catching.:waah:

Plenty of 14" rats to go around for all (except @adoboboy)

If i cant get my truck running Ill be fishing ill be throwing darters into the Wiss :banghd:

2 hours ago, DragonsLax48 said:

Plenty of 14" rats to go around for all (except @adoboboy)

If i cant get my truck running Ill be fishing ill be throwing darters into the Wiss :banghd:

you just watch @DragonsLax48 I am going to catch more than last year :hooked:.......one.....

14 hours ago, DragonsLax48 said:

I like that !

Going to make it a permanent part of the opening thread for each month