jkrock

The democrats, a pictorial

Rate this topic

823 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

11 hours ago, Otshawytsha said:

There's the America Hate shining through. If you hate it so much, why don't you git out?

Is running away from things you don't like, always your first response? Doing so is a cowardly act... 

Standing by the things you love and trying to fix them when things take a turn for the worse is the thing to do. Unfortunately, the soyboy crowd and their claims of "toxic masculinity" just can't grasp this  concept and I'm sure you won't get it either. 

Edited by J

15 mins ago, jkrock said:

1889633F-21FF-459E-935F-7C492CAA171E.jpeg

Black History month

JFK was caught screwing a russian spy, Inga Arvad.  Some Repubublican Senator found out and was going to rat him out.  J Edgar Hoover stepped in and offered to make the issue go away.  In exchange, Kennedy allowed Hoover to record Martin Luther King having extramaritak sex with multiple women.

Anyone that looks up to JFK is either ignorant, government educated, or an all around dirtbag.

Mimi Alford.

jfk-Mimi.jpg

JFK ****ed her probably rape,  when she was a virgin.  Forced her to fellate a guy named Powers while he performed voyeurism in the White House

Anyone that looks up to JFK is either ignorant, government educated, or an all around dirtbag.

Howie Carrs has been covering these people for 40 years:

Anyway, this year the Profiles in Courage award went to a hack pol in Louisiana who tore down some Confederate statues. Odd, this newfound affection for black people by JFK’s descendants. After all, when he was president Jack used to say he was going to punish Democrats he didn’t like by making them ambassadors to some “boogie republic” in Africa.

During World War II, when the legend of PT 109 was being created, he bragged in a letter to a friend: “My story about the collision is getting better all the time. Now I’ve got a Jew and a (n-word).”

JFK’s best friend in Congress was George Smathers of Florida. They used to visit the Mob’s brothels in pre-Castro Havana together. When Smathers first ran for the Senate in 1950, he promised to represent any cop arrested for violently preventing a black person from voting in the Democrat primary in Florida. Years later, when Martin Luther King Jr. was arrested in St. Augustine, Smathers offered to pay his bail if he’d leave Florida forever.

The last fundraiser JFK ever headlined was in Miami in October 1963 – for Smathers.

JFK’s first prominent Southern supporter when he ran for president was Gov. John Patterson of Alabama. Patterson campaigned with a poster of Arkansas cops beating civil-rights demonstrators outside the high school in Little Rock, and said he planned to bring the exact same kind of law ‘n’ order to Alabama. After he won, his defeated opponent, George Wallace, said, “I’ll never be out-(n-worded) again.”

These were JFK’s dear pals. That’s why he wouldn’t let Sammy Davis Jr. perform at his inauguration. He didn’t want to offend Smathers, Patterson, et al., not to mention his dear old Dad, one of the most rabid anti-Semites of the 20th century.

You're a sicko Wigeon what's the matter with you? 

Yet you idolize a crime family. You do know the Kennedy empire was built on bootlegging, right?

Bootlicking bootleggers is your thing?

12 hours ago, Otshawytsha said:

Don't follow--did I make a mistake?

Proving again liberalism is a mental disease, and you have it.

Let me know when you figure out how to read the title of the thread, idiot

13 hours ago, Otshawytsha said:

pt109.jpg

Let's be honest. If jfk appeared on the scene today he would be run out of the Democrat party in 3 seconds flat, he'd be deplatformed, attacked by the media, called a racist, sexist, xenophobic, war mongering baby killer and you'd be leading the charge. 

Just looked thru all the pictures in this thread, and I have been alive thru all the photos. I could not help but wonder....during our lifetimes, has their ever been a Democrat worthy of our admiration and respect?

So, Jim "MLK Was GOP" P, tell us the story of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Republican party involvement. Everyone is going to be saying you are Fake News Media and weak if you can't back up your very strong initial statement on this important issue in this thread full of racist views from JK "Racist" Rock. Bring strength, not weakness. Truth, not Fake News. 

Slowly...

Slipping....

Away....

I predict you will soon declare yourself a superhero.