robc22

Wow!......

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Think about that fork gliding down into that warm goodness with butter and breadcrumb on a cold night. The old ones taste good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

Now, given the choice would you rather catch a 58lb cod of a 58lb SB?

 

I gotta say I'm going for the cod.

Striper from the beach all day. Imagine a cod fishery like that. Let’s hope our cod rebound and thrive. The management of our fisheries sucks. My tax dollars working against me yet again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 9:25 PM, Gotcow? said:

Now, given the choice would you rather catch a 58lb cod of a 58lb SB?

 

I gotta say I'm going for the cod.

 

Cod tastes better than Striper, and big Cod tastes much better than big Striper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

 

Cod tastes better than Striper, and big Cod tastes much better than big Striper.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

dayum!,,deep fried with some jo-jo's and hushpuppies?,,,wash it all down with some ice cold Ballantine ales,,oh yeah,heaven on my table.

HH

I am a bit confused. Are you Roddy? Or just a coincidence there is another Roddy from CT that signs off HH.  :headscratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

I am a bit confused. Are you Roddy? Or just a coincidence there is another Roddy from CT that signs off HH.  :headscratch:

of course you are confused,if you were not,you would not be you.

HH

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

I am a bit confused. Are you Roddy? Or just a coincidence there is another Roddy from CT that signs off HH.  :headscratch:

that's what the HH stands for M8.

HH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

of course you are confused,if you were not,you would not be you.

HH

 

Clarification? 

2 mins ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

that's what the HH stands for M8.

HH

I get the HH .its just a coincidence I guess there is another member Roddy with similarities to you.

I wasn't sure at first if he changed his profile. 

I see its two people now.

It's funny you drink the same crap beer as him too:beers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Clarification? 

I get the HH .its just a coincidence I guess there is another member Roddy with similarities to you.

I wasn't sure at first if he changed his profile. 

I see its two people now.

It's funny you drink the same crap beer as him too:beers:

hey,hey,bite yer meatflapper M8,ballantine ale is not crap and shaefer is not either,,,don't make me put a hex on you!

oh yeah,,there are never coincidences,**** just happens,,,,oh yeah,,it is me,I thought you would have figgered that out already!,,,,,mean person!

HH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

hey,hey,bite yer meatflapper M8,ballantine ale is not crap and shaefer is not either,,,don't make me put a hex on you!

oh yeah,,there are never coincidences,**** just happens,,,,oh yeah,,it is me,I thought you would have figgered that out already!,,,,,mean person!

HH

Ok,then maybe a few pints are in order. 

Shaefer...  . They still rolling that off the line or are we drinking old stock.:stick:

Anyway cannot go wrong with cod and a few brews..... carry on HH

RRBF:howdy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Ok,then maybe a few pints are in order. 

Shaefer...  . They still rolling that off the line or are we drinking old stock.:stick:

Anyway cannot go wrong with cod and a few brews..... carry on HH

RRBF:howdy:

yep they sure are,make mine wild turkey.

Shaefer beer is still going just like PBR and Hull's has been resurrected which I tried and was good.

been wanting to try some Rheingold but I don't think they make it anymore.

HH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.