Spigola

Prayers requested for a good friend

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

My friend, Knight771 is currently in OR in Philadelphia undergoing some nasty surgery.  I know there are a lot of guys who differ with his political views but I hope you join with me in a quick positive thought , or prayer whichever you prefer, for a speedy and full recovery.  He's a two time Nam vet and retired chopper pilot. Good luck my friend.

T&P's.  Met him once on the beach while he was with you Lou.  Funny thing when we're all out there doing what we love and enjoying each others company, we're all brothers enjoying the time spent.  You'd never know there is difference in political views. 

Prayers for your friend, never met him but I will say this when it comes to political views their is nothing like being wheeled into the OR to put politics in a proper perspective.

1 hour ago, Spigola said:

My friend, Knight771 is currently in OR in Philadelphia undergoing some nasty surgery.  I know there are a lot of guys who differ with his political views but I hope you join with me in a quick positive thought , or prayer whichever you prefer, for a speedy and full recovery.  He's a two time Nam vet and retired chopper pilot. Good luck my friend.

Is this the same Knight771 you have been complaining about crowding you on the boat for the last 5 years? Same guy who stole all your spots.:rav:

Get well knight.   

4 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

Is this the same Knight771 you have been complaining about crowding you on the boat for the last 5 years? Same guy who stole all your spots.:rav:

Get well knight.   

He's 6'2"  tall and pretty wide.  He gets in his own way on his little 17' Mako.  It's all good though.  He has a big heart.