Access update - what's been happening in Deal

Rate this topic

Sudsy

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

Arrogance run amok. The guy sitting on the planning board and creating the valuations for the property he wishes to buy at the pump house is classic.

Weren't there agreements in place in the ACOE contracts that guaranteed regular access points along the replenished beaches? I thought they had to be no greater than every half mile?

"Can You Hear Me, Doctor?"

The Syrian Jews from Brooklyn own a 1/3 of the most expensive beach front homes in Deal.

No surprise that they took tax payer dollars and then tried to keep these same people out of the town.

These are also the same people who use so called religious beliefs and then  Section 8 to pay almost no rent on apartments in Brooklyn. Also the same group of people who completely took over Lakewood NJ...

Don't get me started...

Im not really understanding what will be potentially be happening at Roosevelt. They are proposing to sell the pump house and property to adjacent honeowner thus becoming private and thus eliminating beach access at this point entirely?  If so that is shady beyond comprehension. Its become abundantly clear to me that the elitist snobs that are running things have nothing but utter contempt for the common man. I would continue down this rabbit hole but I dont wanna hijack this discussion.

Edited by adams54

Neptune ave was one of my favorites. Everything is or will be gone. Time to find a good flea market and get some $$$ for my surf gear that will never be used again.

Just imagine how happy you would be if you lost everything you have in life and then suddenly got it back
SOL Member #101

On 1/30/2019 at 5:57 PM, 27conch said:

The Syrian Jews from Brooklyn own a 1/3 of the most expensive beach front homes in Deal.

No surprise that they took tax payer dollars and then tried to keep these same people out of the town.

These are also the same people who use so called religious beliefs and then  Section 8 to pay almost no rent on apartments in Brooklyn. Also the same group of people who completely took over Lakewood NJ...

Don't get me started...

Different group in Lakewood and in the Catskills.

You're mixing up the Sephardi with the Hasidim. Deal is Sephardic, Lakewood is Hasidic 

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962