Angler #1

Getting pictures onto Buy and sell

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

from my message board here on SOL I had my young friend Rob put pictures up on my message board and I would like to get them onto the Buy and sell site. Any help would be appreciated for this challenged old guy

15 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

I can call you tomorrow if you want 

That would be great Thank you say around noon ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "from my message board here," but if you know where the photos are saved on your computer, it is very easy to post a picture.  Just below where you type a normal post, click "choose pictures/files," then select the picture you'd like to post, and hit "submit reply" like you do to make a regular post. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 7.43.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 7.43.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 7.53.58 AM.png

What do you mean by "it's on your message board?"  

Private message?  If so, you can save it to your computer by right clicking on the photo and choosing "save as" and save it to your desktop.  Then follow above.  

5 hours ago, TLap21 said:

What do you mean by "it's on your message board?"  

Private message?  If so, you can save it to your computer by right clicking on the photo and choosing "save as" and save it to your desktop.  Then follow above.  

It is the message board that we have here at SOL when you want to send or ask a private question to some one that posts here . I appreciate the help, but still in the dark . I will wait until I get my call from RR Bridge fisher at noon , so that he can hold my hand on this. I really appreciate the help  I will copy what you put up just in case

Just now, Angler #1 said:

It is the message board that we have here at SOL when you want to send or ask a private question to some one that posts here . I appreciate the help, but still in the dark . I will wait until I get my call from RR Bridge fisher at noon , so that he can hold my hand on this. I really appreciate the help  I will copy what you put up just in case

Tlap21 able to put it up as you posted thanks. Also I need to thank Mike as he recovers from surgery on his help as well

Good to see you got them up, Carl.

I remember those boards very well from many years ago.  Lots of history in those displays.  Some good, and some not so good, memories.  ;)

2 hours ago, Joe G said:

Good to see you got them up, Carl.

I remember those boards very well from many years ago.  Lots of history in those displays.  Some good, and some not so good, memories.  ;)

Joe you are absolutely correct , but the time has come to pass some of the history on to others . Some of those boards have been used for props in many seminars over the years and also as visual displays . I will miss what ever one may get sold , but the time is upon me to down load a few things