levari

Flea Markets question

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, SG1 said:

Southern Regional flea market, Manahawkin,  is Saturday, Feb 16th (same as surf day).  We typically get 700-900 people through the door.  

This is one of my favorite shows.  I always find good deals and none of the insanity that comes with the other show.   I'll be there again.

11 hours ago, fishless said:

This is one of my favorite shows.  I always find good deals and none of the insanity that comes with the other show.   I'll be there again.

Thanks! One of the longest running too. Tables are sold out. It's all about the weather now. I no longer run the show, but still volunteer for the high school fishing club.  I'll be there from 7:00-10:00 helping the club & vendors get set.   Say hi if you get a chance. I'll be the tallest guy wearing the SRHS club shirt.

Front logo: 

front logo.jpg

1 hour ago, SG1 said:

front logo.jpg

Great logo.  I sat in on a seminar last yr and spoke with some of the club members.   All good kids.  Wish I had a program like that when I was a student at Central.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 1/27/2019 at 4:27 PM, levari said:

Thanks, it seems the contact information for the Rarita Bay Angler is incorrect. Hopefully I can get a table for the Hi Mar. I got so much stuff I need to get rid off

Hi mar is sold out on tables, but if you want we can share my table that I’m gonna have outside the hi mar . I’ll be selling bootleg lures

Edited by pricise10

16 mins ago, pricise10 said:

Hi mar is sold out on tables, but if you want we can share my table that I’m gonna have outside the hi mar . I’ll be selling bootleg lures

Too cold to be outside unless we can sale bootleg booze..

On 1/28/2019 at 9:44 AM, levari said:

I am keeping the excess, I am selling everything else.. :)

lures, jigs, shads, rods, reels, snaggers, cast nets, 

Here is a fraction of what I will be selling in the Ocean Fire Co at a fraction of the retail cost.

AEEDD26B-54DA-4375-972D-20A66E503E0D.jpeg

2 mins ago, levari said:

Here is a fraction of what I will be selling in the Ocean Fire Co at a fraction of the retail cost.

AEEDD26B-54DA-4375-972D-20A66E503E0D.jpeg

i will take your super strike  and gibbs poppers and bottles

Edited by ferret

6 mins ago, ferret said:

i will take your super strike  and gibbs poppers and bottles

Get there early.... there is a lot of good stuff to choose from.. SP Minnows, custom lures..

i aint going to ocean county, that's way too far, and that's why im trying to take em now.  with the money spent on gas and tolls to get to that flea market, I can purchase half that same lot of lures new

9 hours ago, ferret said:

i aint going to ocean county, that's way too far, and that's why im trying to take em now.  with the money spent on gas and tolls to get to that flea market, I can purchase half that same lot of lures new

What difference does it make between New SS to old SS? You throw away the package anyway. Same logic applies to metal. Why spend $8 to buy new metal lure if you can get the same for $3. Not to mention I got many POJee which are no longer available .

Edited by levari

7 mins ago, levari said:

Sunday in Point Pleasant..

Damn, another round of spending money for me... i think you live near my work, i'll just stop by and get some pre-show specials :-) j/k