levari

Flea Markets question

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I got ton of fishing stuff to sell cheap and I don’t want to deal with shipping. Is there any flea market that you can sell your fishing tackle ?

Edited by levari

I know Raritan Bay Anglers has one next Saturday in Raritan center and Hi Mar has one the following Saturday in Port Monmouth...u would have to contact them and see if a table is available...I believe Berkley and Asbury  tables are all taken...

6 hours ago, Bob S. said:

I know Raritan Bay Anglers has one next Saturday in Raritan center and Hi Mar has one the following Saturday in Port Monmouth...u would have to contact them and see if a table is available...I believe Berkley and Asbury  tables are all taken...

Thanks,

3 hours ago, bayyaker54 said:

Check out Scotts Bait and Tackle, they have a list of all the shows and contacts .

Thanks, it seems the contact information for the Rarita Bay Angler is incorrect. Hopefully I can get a table for the Hi Mar. I got so much stuff I need to get rid off

10 hours ago, Bob S. said:

Sold out

I got a ton of stuff to sell too, we should do a SOL BST fling somewhere with a bbq and maybe some fishing

Edited by ferret

12 hours ago, levari said:

I got ton of fishing stuff to sell cheap and I don’t want to deal with shipping. Is there any flea market that you can sell your fishing tackle ?

I assume you're in Jersey somewhere.  For what you want to do some shows are better than others.  I'm going to suggest some dates and sponsors.  Use the list at Scott's for more information on them.  These usually will have table space available.

Feb 24, Ocean fire co in Point Pleasant Beach

March 9, Lacey Twp. Fish Hawks

March 10, Manville Fire co

Also there's usually one in March in Rahway at a Ukranian church on Rahway ave.  Can't seem to find a listing for it.

Good luck.

46 mins ago, Dan Tinman said:

I assume you're in Jersey somewhere.  For what you want to do some shows are better than others.  I'm going to suggest some dates and sponsors.  Use the list at Scott's for more information on them.  These usually will have table space available.

Feb 24, Ocean fire co in Point Pleasant Beach

March 9, Lacey Twp. Fish Hawks

March 10, Manville Fire co

Also there's usually one in March in Rahway at a Ukranian church on Rahway ave.  Can't seem to find a listing for it.

Good luck.

Thanks, I sent emails to few.. 

Edited by levari

Fishing Club Flea Market COME SHOP AT THE Ocean City Intermediate School many many fishing vendors.

Details

Date:

February 2

Time:

9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Venue

OC Intermediate School 18th & Bay Ave

1 hour ago, levari said:

Is anyone familiar with “Feb 24, Ocean fire co in Point Pleasant Beach” ? Is that a popular flea market?

I attended the last few yrs.  It draws a good amount of ppl that it can be a bit tight.  Which as a vendor is what your looking for I would think. 

15 mins ago, fishless said:

I attended the last few yrs.  It draws a good amount of ppl that it can be a bit tight.  Which as a vendor is what your looking for I would think. 

Thanks, I am in. :)

2 hours ago, squidder 329 said:

Fishing Club Flea Market COME SHOP AT THE Ocean City Intermediate School many many fishing vendors.

Details

Date:

February 2

Time:

9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Venue

OC Intermediate School 18th & Bay Ave

Too far for me.. Thanks