robc22

Oh well....You know......

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, robc22 said:

Not a good day today!.........:fire:

thumbnail (23).jpeg

Don't look to bad, from what I can see you lost the bolts holding the  leaf spring on and maybe some other minor parts...……...

PS get rid of that POS screw jack and get an inexpensive floor jack...…….you can thank me later

A few years ago, I helped a friend move a 15” sailboat.  Hooked the trailer to my Jeep and pulled... The leaf springs broke right off, along with the rearmost section of frame.   

Hope you fare better than I.

21 hours ago, robc22 said:

Lol I'm permit #5 and got my permit on Jan 5

well i guess you don't need to worry about anyone mugging your spots! all your seed piles will be safe ;) 

5 mins ago, bradW said:

well i guess you don't need to worry about anyone mugging your spots! all your seed piles will be safe ;) 

lol wish I had a few seed piles!

We maintain our rods,reels,boats,motors,radar,sonar and all the other fixin’s , xcept the trailer. Once it happens to ya it should never happen to ya again. Mine happened in 1975 3 hours into a 5 hour drive headed north for salmon and brookies. Trailers suck. Lights and breaks suck. Bearings suck. Tires suck. Maintenance sucks. Being broke down missing the tire and wheel assembly and a ground down spindle sucks real bad. Real bad indeed. 

On 1/26/2019 at 9:37 PM, robc22 said:

Yeah.......I threw a tarp over it and bought a 6 pack!.......:shaky:

Just a 6?

On 1/26/2019 at 9:41 PM, robc22 said:

Could of been way worse and happened on the bridge.......It happened as I pulled into harvester seafood to sell my catch........Danny is good with letting it sit there for a day or 2.......Stuff always happens in the winter!.....:(

What are ya catching rob?

Sorry for the troubles........