robc22

Oh well....You know......

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, The Riddler said:

wow! There is something you don't see!  Were you able to make a repair?

Yeah.......I threw a tarp over it and bought a 6 pack!.......:shaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob i once lost a wheel bearing coming over the bridge back to Buzzards Bay. I made it all the way home going about 5mph around the off ramp, through the rotary and up the bypass with that thing wobbling like crazy. It was a miracle but the wheel stayed on. just busted piece when i pulled it off...hope you got this on the way home rather than the way to,,at least then you could have paid for it with your catch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bradW said:

Rob i once lost a wheel bearing coming over the bridge back to Buzzards Bay. I made it all the way home going about 5mph around the off ramp, through the rotary and up the bypass with that thing wobbling like crazy. It was a miracle but the wheel stayed on. just busted piece when i pulled it off...hope you got this on the way home rather than the way to,,at least then you could have paid for it with your catch

Could of been way worse and happened on the bridge.......It happened as I pulled into harvester seafood to sell my catch........Danny is good with letting it sit there for a day or 2.......Stuff always happens in the winter!.....:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, robc22 said:

Could of been way worse and happened on the bridge.......It happened as I pulled into harvester seafood to sell my catch........Danny is good with letting it sit there for a day or 2.......Stuff always happens in the winter!.....:(

the cold just makes everything tougher. can't believe he's still in the business...are there many guys out there these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, bradW said:

the cold just makes everything tougher. can't believe he's still in the business...are there many guys out there these days?

Lol I'm permit #5 and got my permit on Jan 5

 

Edited by robc22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next time you renew your TowBoatUS membership add the trailer assist for $14 dollars. 100 miles of coverage for the trailer and vehicle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 mins ago, Seadogg said:

Next time you renew your TowBoatUS membership add the trailer assist for $14 dollars. 100 miles of coverage for the trailer and vehicle. 

Thats a great deal but will they offer it to comm. fishermen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, robc22 said:

Thats a great deal but will they offer it to comm. fishermen?

That’s ultimately their call, but if it’s a small boat that’s used for both pleasure and commercial fishing you might be ok. Worth giving them a call. If you had a 36-foot documented lobster boat or a day dragger that would be a no-go for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Seadogg said:

That’s ultimately their call, but if it’s a small boat that’s used for both pleasure and commercial fishing you might be ok. Worth giving them a call. If you had a 36-foot documented lobster boat or a day dragger that would be a no-go for sure. 

Thx bud!.......:th:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Seadogg said:

Next time you renew your TowBoatUS membership add the trailer assist for $14 dollars. 100 miles of coverage for the trailer and vehicle. 

I got the trailer assist, worth it, covers problems with the tow vehicle too. I called when i had a problem with my truck at the boat ramp, and the service was excellent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.