RiverRaider

***Trigger Warning***

Rate this topic

98 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The real reason most libs continue to comment as they do in these threads. It's what they do. Gotta stop biting.

carlson_green_machine_spreader_bars__64773.1454535205.jpg

Edited by Rickman

2 hours ago, JohnP said:

“Ye who goes looking for trouble in the right places shall find it”

You're afraid of your own shadow.

6 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

There are various responses one could give to this.................  Personally, my favorite is 

"Who the **** are you to tell me what to do or where to go?"

But that said, as much as Americans in general suck right now, why leave, when everywhere else is even worse?

Oh yeah? And I have various responses but my favorite one is: 

"Why don't you stop complaining about how much you think America sucks and git out you dirty red snowflake radical conservative looney hippie? Because if you don't think America is great you can git out."

14 hours ago, JohnP said:

What I’m saying is you all admit darn well that a red MAGA hat says you support all the racist homophobic bigotry of our president.

Thats patently ridiculous.  You people are delusional and I mean that in the most clinical and literal way possible.  When people want to know why I am involved in politics and get into kerfuffles about it from time to time, I explain to them about people like you.

You and your ilk are dangerous, defective and a disease.  

3 hours ago, Otshawytsha said:

"Why don't you stop complaining about how much you think America sucks and git out you dirty red snowflake radical conservative looney hippie? .................

Cause I don't have to.

Cause I don't want to.

Cause you can't make me.

On a side note, I would point out that what I routinely say is that it is "Americans, as a whole" that now suck, not "America," and it is a critical difference, not that I expect you to understand or acknowledge it.

Second side note, the personal attack is really not appropriate.

Third side note, you really think I'm a Radical Conservative?  I'm pro-Choice, and the 2A doesn't even rate me as high as a Fudd.

3 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

Thats patently ridiculous.  You people are delusional and I mean that in the most clinical and literal way possible.  When people want to know why I am involved in politics and get into kerfuffles about it from time to time, I explain to them about people like you.

Poster bois in fact.

14 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

I hope they don't have guns.  Unhinged they are.  Might have to report them for their unfettered anger and "unhinged-ness."

40 mins ago, ridenfish said:

011344DB-06FA-4E3C-AE57-A21B6F160034.jpeg

It's the part where they say America Sucks and We Hate America and say this for political gain. Then also the part where, having gotten power on a campaign of "We Hate America B/C America Sucks" these jokers proceed to try to tear down all our norms, our standing in the world, our strength--all because if "American Sucks", as you MAGA looney-hippies like to say, then you have to break everything up in order to fix it. 

Mainly it's the lack of an discernable discernment or intelligence and the hatred of law and order. 

8 mins ago, Otshawytsha said:

It's the part where they say America Sucks and We Hate America and say this for political gain. Then also the part where, having gotten power on a campaign of "We Hate America B/C America Sucks" these jokers proceed to try to tear down all our norms, our standing in the world, our strength--all because if "American Sucks", as you MAGA looney-hippies like to say, then you have to break everything up in order to fix it. 

Mainly it's the lack of an discernable discernment or intelligence and the hatred of law and order. 

I've had no say in this thread, but after reading this post of yours I'm biting my lip not saying what I think of you and this foolishness. If I did Tim for sure would vacation me. Unreal. :dismay:

14 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I've had no say in this thread, but after reading this post of yours I'm biting my lip not saying what I think of you and this foolishness. If I did Tim for sure would vacation me. Unreal. :dismay:

Spit the Hook