Covington Boys Narrative - When You’ve Lost The Atlantic, It’s Time to Relent

Rate this topic

flyangler

5 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

If it was 4 white guys spewing the same hatred , same words, same unhinged jibber jabber you and others would be screaming racists. 

Come on. You know it. 

Admit it. 

CNN, MSNBC, and others would have news vans chasing those guys down. You know it. 

But since it's not white guys saying those words, because it's white kids being bullied.....you and the liberal media give them(the black racists) a pass. A BIG one. 

Yes a few maga hats outweigh all the bhi hate . Hysterical 

BLM - Bass Lives Matter 

Race - human like everyone else

50 mins ago, The Dude said:

Kavanaugh will likely have an effect although it’s hard to say the net effect. This won’t matter at all.

Kavanaugh is having an effect OK, showing the Dems are like rabid dogs who can’t live calm lives. 

Now the Democrats want to impeach Brett Kavanaugh

As John Sexton pointed out a couple of days ago, Colorado freshman Congressman Joe Neguse (D) is on the Judiciary Committee in the House and is wasting no time trying to move the liberal agenda forward. His chosen issue is to launch an investigation into the confirmation process of Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh because there’s “no question” in Neguse’s mind that he committed perjury by lying during Senate questioning.

Despite not offering any specific proof that Kavanaugh knowingly lied under oath, Neguse seems to be skipping over the muss and fuss of holding hearings and going straight to talk of impeachment.

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

38 mins ago, JohnP said:

I agree with most of what you conclude though not the path for getting there 

I was half wincing waiting for the paragraph about how the day will come when women can create their own offspring, and males are obsolete, which will add to the final dramatic shift left

Thankfully you did t bring it there 

Do you believe in science reproduction ? 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

16 mins ago, giant basshole said:

Yes a few maga hats outweigh all the bhi hate . Hysterical 

I have yet to read a full-throated condemnation of the BHI comments from anyone on the Left.

Why?

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

17 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

If it was 4 white guys spewing the same hatred , same words, same unhinged jibber jabber you and others would be screaming racists. 

Come on. You know it. 

Admit it. 

CNN, MSNBC, and others would have news vans chasing those guys down. You know it. 

But since it's not white guys saying those words, because it's white kids being bullied.....you and the liberal media give them(the black racists) a pass. A BIG one. 

Over the years I’ve experienced

the whale worshippers

the tree huggers heckling people in suits condemning them over their corporate greed

the radical preacher who used to ride the path train train and would scream and get in peoples faces and accuse his chosen victim of the day that they were abortion baby killers 

no ive seen it all. 

6 mins ago, JohnP said:

the whale worshippers

the tree huggers heckling people in suits condemning them over their corporate greed

the radical preacher who used to ride the path train train and would scream and get in peoples faces and accuse his chosen victim of the day that they were abortion baby killers 

no ive seen it all. 

I think the question was about your reaction to people yelling racist comments.  Not tree hugging.

Cmon...  search deep in your soul.  You've seen it all after all.

You know (we all know) that  4 white guys yelling racist garbage would outrage you and 4 black guys doing the same doesn't bother you at all.  

Question is why.  

Is it fear of black people or bigotry.. or are maybe its the same thing?

9 mins ago, JohnP said:

the whale worshippers

no ive seen it all. 

Any of them women, if so, did you just sit there and watch?

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

17 mins ago, JohnP said:

the whale worshippers

no ive seen it all. 

So you are okay with it  Got It. Thanks. 

7 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Any of them women, if so, did you just sit there and watch?

Honestly I don’t recall

but he had a thing for targeting people dressed in nice suits 

he used to pick a person out 

“do you denounce this or do you denounce that” 

actually sounded a lot like Little in that respect 

after a while people got wise and would move to a different car when they saw him jump on 

Edited by JohnP

2 hours ago, blastwater said:

Such a better country forty years ago in 1979 

jimmy carter

63 hostages sitting in Iran

15.75% Fed overnight rate

11.25% inflation

7% unemployment 

three mile island

soviets prance into Afghanistan 

but the chaperones made it all worth while. 

Is that what those great chaperone said to the kid in your class who got stabbed trying to beat up a black kid at the museum of natural history? Keep it classy you’re better than that?  

Yea, throw Jimmy Carters name in there. It was his fault. Had nothing to do with the Nixon/Ford administrations.

Are you that dumb or just a Disingenuous idiot.

Don't drag yourself down to the liberal level of argument strategy. 

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

I never believe predictions that the media has damaged their rep, no matter who makes the predictions.

They are never damaged.  They have done SO MANY THINGS like this Covington lynching... this is nothing new or different.  They never suffer, they never repent, they never lose their bootlicking followers who need to be told the Current Social Narrative daily.

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

4 hours ago, JimG said:

I hope the kids win a hundred lawsuits.

The left is full of scum these days.  

The need to prove malice. We are close to that now.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')