rubberheels

Sad News

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The surfcasting community will sorely miss Ronnie.   He gave me good discounts on my VS reels because he was that kind of guy.

His presence will be very missed at Surf Day - the first time he won't be there since its inception.  

RIP, my good friend.  :cry:

Edited by GeoffT

21 hours ago, bayyaker54 said:

Wow, sad to hear. I was there on Saturday asking about him when he was just getting out of  surgery . Rip Ronny. Are there any  arrangements, I would like to pay my last respects.

Sunday 2-5pm

Carmona Bolen Funeral Home

Main St. Toms River. 

You start to take measure of your own life when you are reminded of how many fisherman you got to know all the way back to 1981 are now no longer here.

RIP Ronny.  I will miss our conversations.

I had hoped that he would beat the C, he told me about it last time I was there. He then took out his fishing diary and read to me some of his best days fishing. What a great guy who I will miss and think of every time I visit his place of work. RIP.

Sad.. He will be in my memory whenever I use the VS250 he sold me at a discount delivered by D.J Muller when I had a head full of hair... RIP

I had asked on the NJ Forum......but did anyone attend Ronnie viewing/funeral.......just curious and hoping some of us Fisher folks may have made it......great guy and a real gentleman.....