rubberheels

Sad News

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

We lost a good friend toda! Ron Bala from ********* in Pt.Pleasant passed away this morning. He was a friend to all of the Jersey Shore fisherman,Rest in Peice Ron  Your friend  Larry.

Edited by rubberheels

Is this the same Ronny from *********..........I was just in there before the holidays and he was waiting on his operation.......

Ahh crap, I didn't realize who it was until I saw his pic on FB. Would always give my son something when we where in the shop. RIP

Always very nice to me.  Took me out to try some plugs once for awhile.  Couldn't have been nicer to someone starting out.

Wow, sad to hear. I was there on Saturday asking about him when he was just getting out of  surgery . Rip Ronny. Are there any  arrangements, I would like to pay my last respects.

Great guy, saw him at the shop, on the beach and at the shows, always had something friendly to say, and usually had a line on the newest stuff coming to the surfcasting world.

RIP Ronny, you'll be missed.

1 hour ago, bayyaker54 said:

Wow, sad to hear. I was there on Saturday asking about him when he was just getting out of  surgery . Rip Ronny. Are there any  arrangements, I would like to pay my last respects.

I'm sure something will be announced shortly.

So sorry to hear that. I spent some time in his store talking with him about fishing, techniques, tackle etc and he was always more than helpful and knowledgeable. What a good guy. RIP my friend you will be missed to say the least.

Ron was a great guy! Always took care of me. It saddens me to hear this news.

A few times I test casted plugs with Ron out back on the docks. He always had time to share good advice. Good person who will be missed.

Always looked forward to going to .........and talking to Ron...would always show me something new that he had behind the counter....will not be the same going there and to the flea markets not seeing him...RIP my friend  you will be missed....