MassMino

GW's from 2018

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Lapper   Ya know “The Lapper” The Lap. The Lapperroo. The Lap. The Ceyazee Lapperoo ! Sorry. Tequila does things to me

Edited by Kones1

10 hours ago, TLap21 said:

I'm Todd, and hopefully I can check-in in October and see if you won the pool!  :laugh:

Last known sighting come October 2019?:

jaws_alex_kintner.jpg

Seen a few over the years, but last August I believe I saw "large marge." Southwest corner of the bank reeling in the down bait and this shadow the size of a VW bus cruises up. Cuts and scrapes all over, those allknowing black doll's eyes. Reason I think it was marge was a NOAA photographer jumped in that week to film what he thought was a basking shark, then marge cruised by and he ruined his wetsuit. That guy took great video... I didn't click record in all my excitement. You couldn't pay me enough to swim out there 

Do rattlesnakes tolerate salt water?  Wading anglers could carry a snake in a kevlar bag and throw it at any shark that gets too close.  A good reason to reestablish a snake population on Quabbin. 

Plover police shot that down, too much risk to the 4 eggs that were on the beach. They're pushing the "I'm not a seal" T-Shirts made from hemp. Good for 30 minutes in the water. 

I predict 3 chomped tourists and 75 lawsuits btw 

If anyone wants to know what a great white attack is really like, from the perspective of the victim, here's some video of GWs attacking an underwater ROV. 

Skip to 1:20 for the business