MassMino

GW's from 2018

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

Heres a pic from a GW that came up and grabbed a customers fish he was reeling in.  The GW took half and swung back around for a second swipe..  

This actually happened 2x on the boat I was working on.  I heard of a bunch of others also that this happened to.  Anyone here have and vid's or pics?  I will post the video from this once I can find it.  We are fishing off Monomoy most the time.

IMG_2205.JPG

48 mins ago, jmarino1432 said:

We saw one breach on another guys bass fishing the east end of the canal. No pics but it was pretty wild

Wow!

2 hours ago, jmarino1432 said:

We saw one breach on another guys bass fishing the east end of the canal. No pics but it was pretty wild

Pack up the women and children and head for the hills...just don’t get attacked by bears, mountain lions, coyotes, or all of those f’ing turkeys in my yard.

5 hours ago, MassMino said:

Heres a pic from a GW that came up and grabbed a customers fish he was reeling in.  The GW took half and swung back around for a second swipe..  

This actually happened 2x on the boat I was working on.  I heard of a bunch of others also that this happened to.  Anyone here have and vid's or pics?  I will post the video from this once I can find it.  We are fishing off Monomoy most the time.

IMG_2205.JPG

Angry eyes

22 hours ago, MassMino said:

IMG_2205.JPG

Awesome Picture

2 hours ago, mikez2 said:

I want to see one from shore. 

Actually seriously contemplating a vacation around it.

I've seen two from shore. One at Sandyneck in Sandwich and another at Hardings Beach in Chatham. It's nuts.

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 mins ago, Reed422 said:

I've seen two from shore. One at Sandyneck in Sandwich and another at Hardings Beach in Chatham. It's nuts.

I'm currently focusing the Truro area based on last season.

I am interested to hear of other shore spots.

Understood that may cross into spot burning territory so general info, hints and PMs welcome. 

Family vehicle access to beach parking is top intel.

Edit: ok, beach parking asking too much. I retract the request.  Be nice.

Edited by mikez2

22 hours ago, Reed422 said:

Holy moly, i wade sandy neck a lot.  aghhhhh lol.