bobber

YT smallie video(s) and other things

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I've started watching more and more vid's on YT recently-   it helps to pass the time during the winter doldrums....heres a few that are good

recently found this guy * from (strangely enough) Fargo, North Dakota-   looks like he's got an awesome fishery (!)  and has a great Mr Rogers way about him.......

* guy is from Australia-  he's wayyy more Hollywood  (I think he had a TV show?)    the fish are amazing....

JonB (and the rest of the googan squad guys)   buncha younger guys who have found a way to make a living filming their fishing adventures- makes me (VERY) jealous of their ability to travel around and fish their balls off

feel free to add some of your own favorites

Edited by TimS
Please don’t promote anyone’s social media channels here - thanks

On 1/23/2019 at 0:38 PM, bobber said:

recently found *  guy is from (strangely enough) Fargo, North Dakota-   looks like he's got an awesome fishery (!)  and has a great Mr Rogers way about him.......

I left that same comment on one of his videos last year...he is the Mr. Rogers of the fishing world! Very zen and peaceful...and he catches some real footballs to boot.

Edited by TimS
quote edited

On 1/23/2019 at 0:38 PM, bobber said:

JonB (and the rest of the googan squad guys)   buncha younger guys who have found a way to make a living filming their fishing adventures-   makes me (VERY) jealous of their ability to travel around and fish their balls off

Those guys really work their asses off to create quality content. Jon B. especially! He's gone from one camera, filming, editing, AND creating the music for each video ... to having a filmer that travels with him and an editor. His videos in Australia and the Amazon in particular are my favorites. Crazy fish, and crazy good production.  

Edited by TimS
I’m sorry but we don’t promote social media channels here.