Rate this topic

440 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MakoMike said:

I know a place just up the road about 15 minutes in a town called Wickford where you can get  small decent clean room, sans meth addicts, for $60 a night. 

We are men in the pursuit of leisure. Bare minimums may suffice. However, we appreciate comforts, kitchens, refrigerators, dishwashers, places to leave our stuff and access to our own space. :wee:

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 mins ago, Mike said:

We are men in the pursuit of leisure. Bare minimums may suffice. However, we appreciate comforts, kitchens, refrigerators, dishwashers, places to leave our stuff and access to our own space. :wee:

There is a good sushi joint right across the street and a Decent cheap place right down the street that has good food. One of the better Mexican places in the area isn't far. The whole restaurant scene in Wickford and north is much better than Wakefield/Narragansett. Does that count? :)

Edited by MakoMike

29 mins ago, Mike said:

Yes.  This.

27 mins ago, MakoMike said:

There is a good sushi joint right across the street and a Decent cheap place right down the street that has good food. One of the better Mexican places in the area isn't far. The whole restaurant scene in Wickford and north is much better than Wakefield/Narragansett. Does that count? :)

I would rather a short ride to the boat and a long ride to dinner... than the other way around.

Don't count on me for the membership. I'll come up when I can and I will stay wherever I want. Me and csteven will share the floor. Thanks for including me on the house...I don't think I will be able to swing the money.

36 mins ago, Slacker said:

Y.  With 4, a 2 bedroom condo would suffice.  

Only if Y sleeps in a concrete bunker.  His snore is like no other...

26 mins ago, Kneel said:

Ear plugs.  Mickrazz is capable of waking up the folks 2 rooms down the hall.

40 mins ago, Kneel said:

I don't snore anymore. I have a cpap!