Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Tog House 2019

Rate this topic

394 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Tom T said:

You are selling a pig in a poke!!

We are dead serious and will make this happen! We have to form the group that will chose the house. Then we pony up $ and the rubber hits the road. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Everyone should re-read the first post now and once in awhile. We are early in this process and I will update the framework as questions and issues become apparent. There is New info there now and target house #1 already rented since I found it yesterday! If another good house gets listed for rent we may have to move quickly. Let's get the group together so we can act when an opportunity presents itself.

Edited by Mike

Thanks for the invite but I won't be a member.  Just can get up there that often and there hopefully will be stripers here to catch in November. Will do the big pool trip again and maybe a mid week stop at the house 

Book a house that sleeps 5.  Every member gets a bed any time they want it the whole month.  Everybody else lives at our convenience.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Tomm24 said:

Thanks for the invite but I won't be a member.  Just can get up there that often and there hopefully will be stripers here to catch in November. Will do the big pool trip again and maybe a mid week stop at the house 

We should give 2nd dibs to non-members who went last year for any extra space, blow up mattress space, etc., for an Island Current Sunday-Monday. This has been added to the first post.

Edited by Mike

46 mins ago, Mike said:

We should give 2nd dibs to non-members who went last year for any extra space, blow up mattress space, etc., for an Island Current Sunday-Monday. This has been added to the first post.

Talked to Denny Today, he is in,can get a air mattress.

Yes I re-read the first post- WTF can it get more complicated ??

13 hours ago, Slacker said:

One thing I will tell you... Narragansett area hotels... all of them (at least the ones without meth addicts)... are $200+ a night until after Halloween.  That was why I was there when I was there in 2018.

I know a place just up the road about 15 minutes in a town called Wickford where you can get  small decent clean room, sans meth addicts, for $60 a night. I stay there when I'm working on the boat before it goes into the water.

I'll definitely be joining you guys for fishing regardless of whether I'm living up there or not by then. Large T-shirt please!

40 mins ago, Snaps said:

Talked to Denny Today, he is in,can get a air mattress.

Yes I re-read the first post- WTF can it get more complicated ??

Keep it simple.  Whoever ponies up full freight gets the place all month.  Let’s just start with that.  Right now we have 4 guys who have committed and appears the MP is committed if the price is “less”.

Once that is nailed down then we can worry about people sleeping on the floor.

11 mins ago, Mike said:

Yep. Right now we need a committed group to choose a house.

We have 4.  Get the MP to declare his max $ limit and we will know if we have 5.  Also we need to know what “Denny is in means”... is he on the hook for a full month or not... ‘cause that is all we are talking about now.

11 mins ago, Slacker said:

And all this assumes an upper end of $800 per person at the moment.  Hopefully lower.

I am working on the assumption of 5 weekends at $100 to $120 a weekend, plus midweek days. That would be a damn good deal. Even making just two, 3 night trips and a 4 night trip for the Island Current would be a damn good deal for $500-600.

18 mins ago, csteven said:

If the MP is out, I'm out. OUT!

14 hours ago, mickrazz said:

If csteven goes I'm out. OUT..

Hunka hunka burning love!